Video & Gimbal vibration again with 3rd brand new unit
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
catholictv
lvl.2
United States

This is my 3rd 4 Advanced Plus unit that has had this problem. DJI keeps telling me to send it back to retailer. I have updated both the drone and the controller to the latest verion. I have calibrated IMU, compass and gimbal sucessfully. I feel the gimbal vibrating when the drone is powered on and the propellers have NOT been turned on. So sitting still - no propeller motion I get the vibration. See video link. Notice the very beginning before the props are spinning. The problem continues while flying.
I see others have the same issue. How can there not be a sloution with DJI still selling this unit? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Waiting on my 4th unit to arrive.
Thanks Jeff

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZHb9FvXSzEJ-BaVnggyVp85iZyzzLeK6

2019-2-27
Use props
cameracollector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 807133 ft
Canada

I am noticing the same thing with my advanced, looking at your footage I see the same jello I get sometimes when hovering in one spot. The issue seems to improve then the aircraft is moving.  
I do notice that this gimbal definately has a perceivable vibration when you gently grasp it, when I compare it to my first P4. I thought maybe it was because of the larger / heavier camera, but perhaps not.

See my thread about jello in video clips for more info.
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules