where are stored waypoints on DJI GO (Android version)?
6385 15 2019-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iw7dcKEQ1ykU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6453 ft
France

Hello,

i am looking for the task library files in DJI GO 4 Application?
I have an android phone...

Have you an idea?

Thx for your help!

Guillaume
2019-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Upon using the waypoint feature there will be an option located on the top of the middle of your screen. Kindly select the 3 dots and look for Task Library. You may refer to the images below for you to check the task library. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-2-27
Use props
djiuser_iw7dcKEQ1ykU
lvl.1
France

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 14:32
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Upon using the waypoint feature there will be an option located on the top of the middle of your screen. Kindly select the 3 dots and look for Task Library. You may refer to the images below for you to check the task library. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

[view_image] [view_image]

Ok for that, no problems...

Just : where are the task files on the android phone??? i don't found anythink about waypoint on the phone...
2019-2-28
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

djiuser_iw7dcKEQ1ykU Posted at 2-28 05:42
Ok for that, no problems...

Just : where are the task files on the android phone??? i don't found anythink about waypoint on the phone...

There is a waypoint folder in Andriod but not sure if task will be saved there!

Through "My files" app >> "Internal Storage" >> "DJI" >> "dji.go.4" >> "waypoint".
2019-2-28
Use props
djiuser_iw7dcKEQ1ykU
lvl.1
France

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 2-28 08:05
There is a waypoint folder in Andriod but not sure if task will be saved there!

Through "My files" app >> "Internal Storage" >> "DJI" >> "dji.go.4" >> "waypoint".

yes there is only a video : start_tutorial.mp4 in this folder...
2019-2-28
Use props
xAx
New
Switzerland

djiuser_iw7dcKEQ1ykU Posted at 2-28 08:10
yes there is only a video : start_tutorial.mp4 in this folder...

Hi,
Has anyone found these files?
And if so, is it possible to write coordinates in?
Cheers
2019-7-26
Use props
xAx
New
Switzerland

djiuser_iw7dcKEQ1ykU Posted at 2-28 08:10
yes there is only a video : start_tutorial.mp4 in this folder...

Hi,
Cheers
2019-7-26
Use props
knasman
New
Flight distance : 3737 ft

United States

xAx Posted at 2019-7-26 09:56
Hi,

Anyone figure this out? Would really like to know how to get access to the waypoints.db file and hand edit missions offline on my computer before heading out to the field. Seems like something anyone would want to be able to do.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_Sg4lxkNoBRmy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12562 ft
France

Hi DJI users and devs,
is the waypoints 2.0 process so different between iOS and Android? it would be /actually/ handy for advanced users to be able to download/upload a waypoints.db file and edit it externally (yes many of us can!). At the very least, is there a way to edit waypoints while the aircraft is offline ? It is so irrelevant to have the drone run beside you during long minutes when you just tweak your flight... and empty your precious batteries!

Thanks for watching this crucial point,
V.
2020-8-21
Use props
djiuser_slkTNji7dr78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64715 ft

Australia

I have a Mavic Pro, and it appears that can't even create waypoints without actually flying to record them.   Appears that I don't have Waypoints2.0 and appears I can't get it for the Pro.  Can somebody point me in the right direction to find info on this, I want to confirm what's possible and what's not with the Pro.  I also believe there is some 3rd party software which might provide this functionality to the Pro, just wondering if anybody can comment on best one and what it's like to use.  Vitally important to me that I can grab a set of coords (plan flight) on a computer before heading out into the field.
Thanks
W.
2020-8-28
Use props
fanse58779e4
lvl.1

United States

Did anyone figure out where the waypoints.db is located on an android phone? I successfully copied the waypoints.db file from iPhone using iTunes and I'm trying to move the waypoints file to the proper location on the DJI Smart Controller. I even made a couple dummy waypoints and 'saved' them on the SC but I can't for the life of me find the waypoints.db to overwrite.
2020-9-16
Use props
djiuser_taCBCMVEcxXK
lvl.1

Australia

fanse58779e4 Posted at 9-16 07:05
Did anyone figure out where the waypoints.db is located on an android phone? I successfully copied the waypoints.db file from iPhone using iTunes and I'm trying to move the waypoints file to the proper location on the DJI Smart Controller. I even made a couple dummy waypoints and 'saved' them on the SC but I can't for the life of me find the waypoints.db to overwrite.

Did you manage to find the Waypoints.db in the Smart Controller?
I'm having the exact same issue.
2020-10-6
Use props
maurotandofilm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16041247 ft
  • >>>
France

where is  located waypoints.db in the smartcontroller? thanks
2020-10-26
Use props
Eclair29
lvl.2
Flight distance : 306499 ft
Cambodia

Following up on this very same question... where are the files for the waypoints stored? If I change drone over the years, how can I backup my missions to fly them again the same way with my new drone??
2021-2-23
Use props
fansdd904a41
lvl.1

Thailand

ืืNOT A LOT OF HELP HERE. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE WAYPOINTS ARE STORED ON THE SMART CONTROLLER
2022-9-16
Use props
FossumStudios
lvl.1

United States

You have to put your drone in the air, then go to the hyperlapse/waypoints menu, in the "set waypoints" interface, there is a tiny icon in the upper left that you touch if your fingers are small enough and then the task library pops open. You can load old routes and reshoot them. There is no easy way I have found, to download these files, so if your remote is smashed or stolen, it's gone. ...HOWEVER....I am currently working on a workaround. If you connect your controller to a PC, you can access the hyperlapse files in the android/data/DJ.IGo.5/hyperlapse folder. If you know the date and time you shot your hyperlapse, you can determine which files to copy from here. In theory, you can save these files and upload them back to another remote in the same way. I have not yet tried it thought. 73 Fossum Studios
2022-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules