Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vinniez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2106204 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

guys,

Is it safe to charge the remote controller while charging the battere with the hub?

thanks for your adv.

brgds
VN
2019-2-27
Use props
ShanS2k
lvl.1
Flight distance : 278648 ft
United States

Hi. Yes you can.. The only difference is the USB port on the hub might not have as much output as the dedicated charger for the remote.

It might just take longer for the remote to charge.. It won't affect the charging time of the other batteries.

Shan
2019-2-27
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

yes it is safe i do it every time i recharge - have done so for past 2 years with no issues.
2019-2-27
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Yes, no problem. What I do is somehow balance the charger on its side and get some airflow into it with a fan because it gets really, really hot.
2019-2-27
Use props
Doc Ozzy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2174482 ft
United States

Yep. I do it all the time.
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day VN. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Yes you may be able to charge your AC's batteries and the RC using the Battery Charging Hub. The  Battery Charging Hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-3-2
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, no probs. The brick gets hot, thats all.
2019-3-2
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes, I do it all the time, no issues.
2019-3-2
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do this every time and I have never faced any issues or any delay in charging the RC.
2019-3-2
Use props
motoman44
New

France

No problem at all, same for me.
2019-3-2
Use props
Vinniez
lvl.4
  • >>>
Indonesia

Thanks for all the reply.... appreciate yr comment.
2019-3-2
Use props
Vinniez
lvl.4
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-2 08:53
Hello and good day VN. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Yes you may be able to charge your AC's batteries and the RC using the Battery Charging Hub. The  Battery Charging Hub enhances efficiency by charging batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level, with more fully-charged batteries receiving power first. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.

OOT : just wondering why Dji didn’t make the mavic batt Charge hub like the Phantom hub which can charge only 50% for  the batt storage ?
2019-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules