1035 8 2019-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vairez François
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158727 ft
France

Hello all,
this is mi first thread on the forum, i'm French so you will excuse my approximative English (i'll try to ameliorate it).
i rencently bought a Phantom4pro+ but had to return it to the Dji repair service due to several malfunctions :
-RC have to be calibrated at each time i turn it on
-screen planted at each flight
-"cannot take off" for no reasons (not in NFZ) at places where my Phantom3pro take off without problem .

hope these problems will be solutionnated by the Dji repair service.

but my question is the following :
why do the "pano-spheric" function is not installed on this material ??? the Phantom4pro have it . if i knew that, i would'nt have bought it and had prefer the P4pro with a cristasky screen.

so , may i hope this function will be installed with a next update on my material ?

thank you for your answer
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Vairez, thanks for reaching us. There are some points need to be clarified and confirmed:
1. For the RC calibration, does it successfully? If the issue appears at each flight. you may refresh the firmware and calibrate again to check.
2. Regarding the screen planted at each flight, may I have a short issue video for better assistance? Thank you!
3. As for the message of cannot take off,  have you clicked the red bar to check the exact status at that time? It will be helpful to locate the reason.
4. The last pano issue, may I know what's the firmware of the aircraft, controller and App? Please kindly offer the screenshot of About page and camera settings for double check, thanks so much!
2019-2-28
Use props
Vairez François
lvl.2
France

Hello Susan ,
I already  have sent the drone at Dji repair service, thanks your so Much for your answer
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vairez François Posted at 2-28 03:26
Hello Susan ,
I already  have sent the drone at Dji repair service, thanks your so Much for your answer

That's OK. May I have the case number for better follow-up? Thank you!
2019-2-28
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Welcome Vairez,  I hope you get a lot of assistance from this site !
2019-3-1
Use props
Vairez François
lvl.2
France

Hello Susan
My sav number : SV0010514
2019-3-1
Use props
Vairez François
lvl.2
France

Susan,
My case Number : RMA-CAS-2783965-W7L3R0
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vairez François Posted at 3-1 07:18
Susan,
My case Number : RMA-CAS-2783965-W7L3R0

Thanks for providing the case number, our repair center will take good care of it and help you out when it arrives in the facility,if you need any assistance during this progress, please feel free to let us know.
2019-3-1
Use props
RIMC1234
lvl.3
Flight distance : 227470 ft
Spain

Hi,

I am seeking for help on place to fly and take pictures and videos in France, in the French Riviera area. Please look my following post with questions I am asking:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-183209-1-1.html

2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules