826 10 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19974 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just released today.  No Mention of the DJI Quiz Challenge Fix Though.
2019-3-1
Use props
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-182593-1-1.html
2019-3-1
Use props
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have updated to this version. I updated through DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic.  
Date:        2019.03.01
Smart Controller Firmware:        v01.00.1400
Updated the built-in DJI GO 4 to v4.3.14

Once completed, I Opened and closed DJI Go 4 a dozen times and have NOT received the Quiz Challenge yet.  Fingers crossed.
2019-3-1
Use props
djiuser_1iD2VvhUb5xT
lvl.1

United States

Can't wait to get home tonight and update!  Fingers crossed as well.  I wonder if they totally removed the quiz requirement?  I received an email last night from DJI tech support and they asked me to turn on the controller and mavic and check for the quiz.  Unfortunately the darn quiz message popped up right away.
2019-3-1
Use props
Unicks
lvl.2

Canada

FYI... Nothing for the M2ED crowd!

U
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If ever you encountered any issue about this concern please keep us posted right away. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-1
Use props
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 09:51
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If ever you encountered any issue about this concern please keep us posted right away. Thank you for your support.

DJI Gamora,
Can you confirm that this bug has been fixed? I am speaking about the "Knowledge Quiz" Error on the Smart Controllers.
2019-3-1
Use props
ttyndall
lvl.2

United States

I started mine with no quiz screen this morning. Did the updates through Wi-Fi and like Fazmanicg, I have not had the quiz screen.
Wonderful feeling. I will look forward to Sunday for my first flight with it.
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fazmanicg Posted at 3-1 09:53
DJI Gamora,
Can you confirm that this bug has been fixed? I am speaking about the "Knowledge Quiz" Error on the Smart Controllers.

Hi there, Upon clarifying with our developer they still working on it and fixing the server. However, please monitor if this concern being said will occur. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-1
Use props
Fazmanicg
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-1 11:06
Hi there, Upon clarifying with our developer they still working on it and fixing the server. However, please monitor if this concern being said will occur. Thank you for your support.

Then I hope they removed the requirement to take the quiz until it is finally fixed.  Thanks for your quick response.
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fazmanicg Posted at 3-1 11:09
Then I hope they removed the requirement to take the quiz until it is finally fixed.  Thanks for your quick response.

I understand that. Just please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules