DJI Assistant 2 - connecting to windows 7
7659 6 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

I am running a windows 7 and I can install the assistant 2 app no problem  - my issue is once I open the software and plug my phantom 4 into the USB slot
the drivers will not read the phantom so the software never connects with my drone  - I do not know where to go to update my drivers  - on the DJI site
the only driver update is for assistant 1 software  - please advise   - Thanks

... ultimately the issue is I get an error message regarding "forward vision sensor calibration error recalibrate vision system by DJI assistant".  

2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi MiByrd, my apologies for the inconvenience. For WINDOWS 7 operating system, you need to have the usbser.sys file, please download this file and put it into C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers, and then reinstall the driver. Also, Please make sure that all drivers on your PC are properly installed. You can also turn off your firewall / antivirus software  and then reinstall DJI Assitant 2 using this link:  https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads  You can follow the video tutorial below on how to properly calibrate the vision system. Please take note to set the display’s resolution to the recommended default value. (Usually, the 14-inch display’s resolution should be set at 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 17-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1280*720. The 19-inch display’s resolution: 1366*768 or 1440*900. The 22-inch display’s resolution: 1680*1050 or 1920*1080. The 24-inch display’s resolution: 1920*1080 or 1920*1200.) If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

2019-3-1
Use props
MiByrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17346 ft
United States

That  worked - thank you
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

MiByrd Posted at 3-1 15:49
That  worked - thank you

You are most welcome. I'm glad that everything went well. Should you need further assistance, we're here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI!
2019-3-2
Use props
Wanbli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-2 15:48
You are most welcome. I'm glad that everything went well. Should you need further assistance, we're here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI!

I can't get the Assistant 2 to even open in windows 7 pro 64. I've tried everything I could find (Safe mode, disable driver signature, turn off Firewall & Anti-virus), nothing seems to work.

I desperately need to calibrate my vision sensors, but I can't get the damn program to run!

Any help would be appreciated!
2019-8-17
Use props
bakir ahmic
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

hello i have a problem i cant connect aircraft and controler to dji assistant 2 to upgrade firmware its dji phantom 4

2023-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

bakir ahmic Posted at 12-19 06:11
hello i have a problem i cant connect aircraft and controler to dji assistant 2 to upgrade firmware its dji phantom 4

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what specific DJI Phantom 4 series are you using. Are you using the DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced or the standard DJI Phantom 4? Please download the correct DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules