Multiple Gimbal Settings Option Removed?
855 3 2019-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shackaholic1979
lvl.1
United States

I recently upgraded from my mavic air to a mavic 2 pro. Did DJI remove the option to set multiple different gimbal setting configurations? I used to have two of them set. One for video and one for photos so that I could move my gimbal slowly during video or quickly for different angles when taking pictures. Has this been removed or something?
2019-3-1
Use props
rm708410
lvl.3
United States

Not sure why, but the option doesn't exist on the Mavic 2. It was handy to save some presets.
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Are you referring to the option under customizable button settings?  If yes, would it be possible if you could provide us with the screenshot of the settings that are missing for a further check? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-3
Use props
shackaholic1979
lvl.1
United States

It was on this page of the dji go 4 app. I have the optional remote controller. My guess is maybe it was only for the mavic air since battery life was so short and now that the mavic 2 pro has so much more battery life they removed it? I'm not sure though. It was a great feature that saved time while the drone was in the air.

2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules