Canon 80D - DJI Ronin -S, is it worth it?
1920 3 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Travelbird01
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and pretty new to filming. I just upgraded to a Canon 80D and i'm looking to buy a gimble to get rid of the shakey shots.
I've watched a lot of Youtube video's and read a lot of articles but i'm still wondering: is it worth buying the Ronin -S if you own a Canon 80D?
I'm still not sure wich features you can't use with the 80D so if someone could enlighten me, that would be great. And is it necessary to use all the features? Do you really miss having the full features?

I would love to hear from Canon 80D users if it's worth buying the Ronin -S.

Thanks!
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Travelbird01. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses a Canon 80D for there DJI Ronin - S. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-2
Use props
djiuser_h8FzBVUZKjv2
New

United Kingdom

I was wondering the same. I would love the 80D.
2019-3-3
Use props
djiuser_mHPn8oYx6keq
New
United States

They need to add support for the 80D fast. It's not right that we purchase an $800 product only not to be able to use it as a full experience. I love the Gimbal but I believe its absurd purchasing an item that is not supported on one of the most purchased Canon Cameras in the world. I'd say buy it if you need a good Gimbal but make sure they know that we are waiting for an update.
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules