Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 4K Camera - Display works but "gimbal disconnected"
487 2 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Freebird 5
lvl.1
United States

Hi all and thanks for any help in advance.

My P3 4K has a "gimbal disconnected" error. The camera displays a perfect image within the app, but the gimbal never moves, not even at start up. I apologize if this is a repeat topic, but I have found no other post that specifically addresses a situation where the camera works, but the gimbal never moves, even at start up. The first thing I did was to triple check all cable connections very carefully, and all appear to be in perfect condition and connected snug and securley. Its important to note that this is a new camera assembly including gimbal that I just purchased. The previous camera/gimbal was working perfectly. Just replaced it due to a scratch on the camera lens. The new camera is the one with the problem. It is a new camera in seemingly perfect condition, so I am trying to see if there is any setup procedure that I am missing with the replacement camera.

Thank you again.
2019-3-2
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

New or new to you?  If all connections are correct, then I would suspect a bad gimbal.
2019-3-2
Use props
Freebird 5
lvl.1
United States

Thought it was new.. now I suspect it isn't. Installed a different camera and the gimbal works perfectly. Bad gimbal. Thanks for the reply WD9EON
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules