1629 11 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I bought my force pro half a year ago and still waiting to get Dji make it work with the inspire 2 ! Here is a note from
the manual stating it should be working since the force was released !

"The Force Pro is currently compatible with RONINTM 2, Ronin-S and Inspire 2, with support
for more devices coming soon. It can be mounted on a tripod or used handheld with the adapter."

2019-3-2
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

thanks, Forse pro

now they did take it out from the website.

first it was:

I bought my force pro half a year ago and still waiting to get Dji make it work with the inspire 2 ! Here is a note from
the manual stating it should be working since the force was released !

"The Force Pro is currently compatible with RONINTM 2, Ronin-S and Inspire 2, with support
for more devices coming soon. It can be mounted on a tripod or used handheld with the adapter."

now it's:

With the included receiver, DJI Force Pro is compatible with the Ronin 2 and Ronin-S, or third-party gimbals through an S-BUS connection.
Support for more devices is coming soon.
THANKS DJI for me buying this thing for notting!!!!!, do you buy it back??? so i get my money back??????????????
It was never compatible with the DJI Inspire 2!!!!!

Vincent

2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DRAGenDROP, Force Pro will be supported via the future firmware of Inspire 2, our engineers are working hard on it. Appreciate your understanding and patience.
2019-4-9
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Unacceptable. Typical misleading sales/marketing statements as well as outright lies.

This is DJI. Don't like it? Buy something else. DJI, as a corporation, has been given a monopoly and they know it.
2019-4-9
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 03:03
Hi DRAGenDROP, Force Pro will be supported via the future firmware of Inspire 2, our engineers are working hard on it. Appreciate your understanding and patience.

Looking forward to this for a very long time
2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HyperSpectral Posted at 4-9 03:59
Unacceptable. Typical misleading sales/marketing statements as well as outright lies.

This is DJI. Don't like it? Buy something else. DJI, as a corporation, has been given a monopoly and they know it.

Hi HyperSpectral, please PM me your name, email account and your contact info, we will inform the designated department to contact you on this matter, thank you.
2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Flo the Pirate Posted at 4-12 02:17
Looking forward to this for a very long time

It will surely be released, please allow us more time, appreciate your patience.
2019-4-12
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Russia

you should watch this link :

https://www.facebook.com/1058392 ... 5413022703?sfns=xmo

it will give you some hope ;)
2019-4-19
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 862854 ft
United States

Flo the Pirate Posted at 4-19 18:44
you should watch this link :

https://www.facebook.com/1058392990/posts/10215405413022703?sfns=xmo

More like a good laugh!
2019-4-22
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Russia

Mr.Mister Posted at 4-22 12:49
More like a good laugh!

looks like buddy clearly has a force pro mounted behind his helmet controlling the i1 camera ???
... or maybe it´s fake ?
2019-4-25
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Flo the Pirate Posted at 4-25 01:39
looks like buddy clearly has a force pro mounted behind his helmet controlling the i1 camera ???
... or maybe it´s fake ?

I did talk to him, he did get the firmware from DJI directly, not public software. we the public get it when the Dji inspire 10 comes out!!
2019-6-6
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

DRAGenDROP Posted at 6-6 10:21
I did talk to him, he did get the firmware from DJI directly, not public software. we the public get it when the Dji inspire 10 comes out!!

try to get Inspire 2 firmware 1.2.235 and radio firmware 1.1.0039 and it will work
2019-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules