Sony A7ii and Mavic 2 Pro match?
2617 5 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JHCreuIUx21F
lvl.1
United States

Anybody settings for the Sony A7ii to match the picture with the Mavic 2 Pro (Raw stills, Dlog-M and/or HDR video)? Many thanks!

2019-3-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

unfortunately i dont have mavic 2 pro to compare with my Sony A7SII.    while the hasselblad sensor is just a rebranded sony Exmor (IMX series), they have tuned the curves enough that matching it isnt as simple as matching same settings.  
2019-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Forum members who are using our Mavic 2 Pro. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2019-3-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-2 17:39
unfortunately i dont have mavic 2 pro to compare with my Sony A7SII.    while the hasselblad sensor is just a rebranded sony Exmor (IMX series), they have tuned the curves enough that matching it isnt as simple as matching same settings.

The sensor in the hassleblad is not a hassleblad sensor everyone who bought it knew this, Sony make sensors for many camera manufacturers, it also has not been said that sensor in M2P is Sony but it could be and why not it’s what they do well .
2019-3-3
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-3 09:32
The sensor in the hassleblad is not a hassleblad sensor everyone who bought it knew this, Sony make sensors for many camera manufacturers, it also has not been said that sensor in M2P is Sony but it could be and why not it’s what they do well .

unlikely anything else, sony makes almost everyone's sensors  across almost every brand and model uses some sony sensor.  not all.. but chances are extremely strong that it using some sony sensor.     in fact was a few hasselblad cameras that basically rebuilt and rebadged Sony Alpha series cameras..

2019-3-3
Use props
Klaus W.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118366 ft

Maybe this helps: Drone Benchmark Report by NomiCam
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules