DJI Go 4 Not Connecting to Wifi
3784 5 2019-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAVID_USER
lvl.1

Germany

I have a Dji Mavic 2 pro with a smart controller and the drone does connect to the controller and the controller is connected to a functioning wifi network. The controller had access to websites through the browser but the DJI Go app shows that I need a valid wifi connection. Now it won't let me activate my drone and I have tried contacting the support, the support says that there shouldn't be a problem if wifi is connected. Can anyone help me?
2019-3-2
Use props
Christian_MUC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1023579 ft
Germany

Hey, did you try to use a different WiFi Network? Maybe your problem is related to the current network you are using.
2019-3-3
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

If you have not - power everything OFF.  Power stuff back on.  Deselect and re-select your wifi network.  If you can change between frequencies, try that.

As suggested, try a friend's, Starbucks/similar wifi network.
2019-3-3
Use props
DAVID_USER
lvl.1

Germany

I found a solution now: It is because that I need to install a software update, it is working now.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with your Smart remote controller, however, we're glad to know that you've managed to fix the problem by updating the software of your unit. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-3
Use props
djiuser_UI4XRsAjpUjb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745768 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm having the same issue.   I'm up to date with the firmware.   Do you need a strong wifi connection in order for the app to work on the controller?  The drone seems to be on without issue.
2019-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules