Battery question - P4P
574 3 2019-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TJH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

Morning everyone. I have a two year old battery that now will not recharge even though I've tried resetting it and charging over night. Sothe question is; doest DJI repair batteries, or do I just send it to recycle and replace it? I'm looking for the lease expensive and safest way to do this. Thanks.

2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that. May I ask if the battery can at least turn on or is there any light indicator when you plug it into the charger? About replacing, I'm afraid the battery is already out of the warranty meaning there is no chance to have it a replacement and if ever the battery is not really working you just need to properly dispose it and buy a new one. Then by obtaining a new battery, there will be a warranty on it. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-4
Use props
TJH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50830 ft
United States

To answer the question of lights blinking is, there was one, after charging over night, its gone to no lights. So I'll replace the battery and properly dispose of the old one. Thanks for your reply.
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TJH Posted at 3-4 08:42
To answer the question of lights blinking is, there was one, after charging over night, its gone to no lights. So I'll replace the battery and properly dispose of the old one. Thanks for your reply.

Sorry to hear that. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules