Status Light Question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
McDroneFace
lvl.3
Flight distance : 86191 ft
United States

Hi,

I have an Inspire 2. It recently had compass calibration problems and I sent it in for warranty repair. DJI replaced the Main Controller and Battery Compartment Module.

I have now flown it twice after getting it back, and it seems to fly normally. However, I noticed the status indicator switches back and forth between blinking green and a slow blinking red. It is consistent, maybe 30 seconds for that cycle of lights and then repeats. No errors on DJI GO4, just an altitude warning (under a geofence 60m limit).

Any ideas? Or suggestions?

Link to video of it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s56M-vMn_xYw5hdnisAY8w9ZreGv_U0P/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!
2019-3-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi McDroneFace, when the drone is within or near the Restricted Areas, the status indicator will blink red slowly for about 5 seconds and then switch to indicate current flying status and continue for 7 seconds. For 7-second current flying status, if the drone is in GPS mode, it will blink green, yellow in ATTI mode and red when the drone is malfunctioned.
2019-3-4
Use props
McDroneFace
lvl.3
Flight distance : 86191 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-4 19:21
Hi McDroneFace, when the drone is within or near the Restricted Areas, the status indicator will blink red slowly for about 5 seconds and then switch to indicate current flying status and continue for 7 seconds. For 7-second current flying status, if the drone is in GPS mode, it will blink green, yellow in ATTI mode and red when the drone is malfunctioned.

Thanks for the reply!

That is a relief!
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

McDroneFace Posted at 3-5 08:58
Thanks for the reply!

That is a relief!

You are welcome, you may fly in the non-restricted areas to see if the indicator will be back in normal, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules