Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers OR Mavic Pro Quick-...
1122 16 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bjs_express
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1481496 ft
United States

For original Mavic Pro owners... what is attached to your Mavic Pro most of the time... original or low-noise?
Single SelectVote, Total 20 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

45.00% (9)
55.00% (11)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bjs_express. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll.  I hope you'll get the best answer here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what propeller ( original or low-noise )  do they prefer in using to there DJI Mavic Pro . Thank you for your support.
2019-3-5
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Nothing but the originals.
2019-3-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have not used the original props since, I received my low noise props.

I even have a backup pair. Gave all the original ones away.
2019-3-5
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I use modified LNPs – quieter, less vibration and a more stable in wind gusts. If my MP fell down, it would be a reason to buy the MP2 ... but MP will not ...
2019-3-6
Use props
GhostWolf010
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Low noise. I only carry the originals as spare now
2019-3-6
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I just got these badboys They fold very nice and don’t rub the body.
2019-3-7
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

2019-3-7
Use props
JustAskDave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568222 ft
Australia

I got the fly more kit almost 2 years ago now and am still on the original props in original condition. Have never tried the low noise ones, are they worth the money?  I have about 30 hours and 150km on the original blades now and thinking I should probably pension them off, despite looking brand new
2019-3-7
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

JustAskDave Posted at 3-7 19:28
I got the fly more kit almost 2 years ago now and am still on the original props in original condition. Have never tried the low noise ones, are they worth the money?  I have about 30 hours and 150km on the original blades now and thinking I should probably pension them off, despite looking brand new

That's an amazing story. Thanks for sharing. You must be an good pilot. Myself, the exact opposite. I have a problem with trees. In the last 2 years I've damaged 19 propellers. I save them all, that's how I know the amount. I'm always getting a little too close to trees, and trees get jealous because they can't fly, so they swat drones with their branches.
2019-3-10
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Canada

Tried the low noise one time, but didn't notice any improvement. At the rate I go through props, for the tiny bit of efficiency they offer, I went back to originals.
2019-3-10
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Canada

Great looking bird
2019-3-10
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

I use the ones that came with the Mavic 2, whatever they are.

They are supposed to be quieter than those of the original Mavic but to be honest, I can't hear much difference when out flying with my mate.
2019-3-10
Use props
TrevorSK
lvl.4
Canada

*DM* Posted at 3-10 04:03
I use the ones that came with the Mavic 2, whatever they are.

They are supposed to be quieter than those of the original Mavic but to be honest, I can't hear much difference when out flying with my mate.

Pretty sure the Mavic 2 props are optimized for Mavic 2 and should only be used on Mavic 2. The Mavic 1 has two styles of prop, the original, and the low noise that came out with the release of the Mavic Pro Platinum.
2019-3-10
Use props
Jdub_54 2
lvl.2
United States

I have recently switched to the low noise props. As a side note, has anyone had problems with oscillation using the low noise props on the Mavic Pro ? I have not but I have I've read you can adjust gain to compensate?
2019-3-10
Use props
BossOlive
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

TrevorSK Posted at 3-10 03:29
Great looking bird

Thanks
2019-3-20
Use props
UKMoose
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

I'm new to all this, had my MP just 2 months (used,  bought from a reliable friend)  I'm getting used to all it can do, but I bought a set of genuine DJI low noise propellers to see if there was a difference and I believe they are definitely less noisy and seems to fly exactly the same as with the Original propellers.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules