BTU connection not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuisFer
lvl.1

Spain

HI, I´ve been struggling a few days trying to have a bluetotth connection either to my iphone8 or ipad3 with no success at all.

My system is a F450j, with a naza-m v2 fw version 4.06, PMU fw version 0.2.0.4 and BTu fw version 1.0.1.2.

All these data is read via DJI NAZA-M V2 assistant running on a imac and connected via cable. So I guess that everything is working fine and properly connected. BTU status light is always on solid green

Neither my iphone8 (Ios 12.1.4) nor my ipad3 (Ios 10.3.3) detects any bluetooth signal coming from the BTU. Nor directly on the Setup app or the specific DJI apps

The DJI apps I am running are DJI assistant (v 1.1.29) on the iphone8 and Ground Station (v 1.4.63) on the Ipad3

Any suggestion will be much appreciatted. I am starting to get desperate about this, after a couple of weeks of trying everything I could imagine and also trying to get info on the web

thank you!!
2019-3-5
Use props
LuisFer
lvl.1

Spain

I have dismounted everything and mounted again; no progress at all. Status is the same

I am starting to think that the BTU module is malfunctioning, but the solid green light puzzles me. Anyone had this problem?

thank you
2019-3-10
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

LuisFer Posted at 2019-3-10 10:27
I have dismounted everything and mounted again; no progress at all. Status is the same

I am starting to think that the BTU module is malfunctioning, but the solid green light puzzles me. Anyone had this problem?

I see no one has answered I just oedered mine last night waiting for it to show un mail did you ever figure it out let me know Rattydude77  2020
2020-4-22
Use props
LuisFer
lvl.1

Spain

hi. Unfortunately not. I did not succeed at all.

Good luck with your BTU. Also, if you succeed please let me know.
2020-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules