App camera button 'freezing' in flight
1271 6 2019-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cleibold
New
United States

Hi guys,  

I've started to experience a random issue and wondering who else has seen the same thing.

This past weekend I was in flight and setting up for a shot. I would capture a short video, and then the circular thing that travels around the camera button when it's processing would just keep circling. No matter how many times I tried to press the camera button on the app or switch from video to photo it would not accept any additional inputs or stop circling. I had to land the drone and power cycle it. That happend 2 or 3 times. Very annoying.

Anyone else have the same issue? Mavic 2 Zoom with latest firmware and the DJI Go 4 app is also up to date.

Thanks.

2019-3-5
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Had the same problem with my Mavic Air over the weekend, after the latest update (dji go 4 update, not the firmware updates, have yet to do it) Could not take images, and could not switch between camera and video..............Also had to land and power down,power up, to get it working again........
My MP2 so far no problem.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, may I ask what mobile device are you using? However, we would suggest when using the DJI Go 4 app, make sure there's no any background applications are running. Just to make sure the device will process smoothly and will not encounter any problem with processing since my conclusion would be the application having a hard time to process. Best Regards!
2019-3-6
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 15:40
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, may I ask what mobile device are you using? However, we would suggest when using the DJI Go 4 app, make sure there's no any background applications are running. Just to make sure the device will process smoothly and will not encounter any problem with processing since my conclusion would be the application having a hard time to process. Best Regards!

Thanks, but mobile device definitely NOT the problem. Even the button on the controller don,t function since I updated the DJI app. Have to power off the drone, and power it back on, to work again. Also check the latest complaint about the same problem. Seems to be a new thing since the updated app.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Charissa Posted at 3-7 03:15
Thanks, but mobile device definitely NOT the problem. Even the button on the controller don,t function since I updated the DJI app. Have to power off the drone, and power it back on, to work again. Also check the latest complaint about the same problem. Seems to be a new thing since the updated app.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=183146&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26orderby%3Ddateline

I'm sorry to hear that. If that the case I can forward this concern to our developer. Please provide
The firmware version of the Aircraft, remote, device that you are using and version of the DJI Go 4 app. For them to check what could be the possible workaround. Thanks!
2019-3-7
Use props
cleibold
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 15:40

Hello. It's an iPhone 8. I'll be sure to close all apps and see if that works better.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

cleibold Posted at 3-7 17:16
Hello. It's an iPhone 8. I'll be sure to close all apps and see if that works better.

Thanks for the response, Please keep us posted. I'm still waiting for the feedback from our developer. Best regards!
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules