Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Image on Phantom Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kainoa Kumaki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205968 ft
United States

Hi the quickest way to resolve the no image is to purchase a new camera, yes it costs 360 dollars, but at the same time u have a camnera for spare parts with your old one,i had no image i tried everything.  so rather than send it in, jus bought a new camera, installed and all fixed, If it was the update that crashed it, it didnt effect my new camera,
2019-3-5
Use props
Kainoa Kumaki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205968 ft
United States

No Image

Hi the quickest way to resolve the no image issue is jus to purchase another camera, yes, its 360 dollars but ud probably spend more sending it out to get fixed and probaly take 1 year to come back, due to this product being run by a bunch of m oney hungry Chinese, not being racist jus stating fact, so save urself the ehadache , jus buy a new camera
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Kainoa, thanks for sharing your experience with us. At present, it is not recommended to disassemble the unit at your end which may void the warranty. Hope for your understanding.
Anyway, glad to hear everything works well now. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules