Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller Stuck on Start Up Screen
20522 57 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 10-14 02:14
Yep I’m sure that was the case,it was one of the very first bundled M2P and SC packages shipped.

We are well happy with it now, it’s just the convenience and ease of use.

I haven't seen that particular mount yet till now but seems to me that little string lanyard will not hold a big screen too lol Not sure why they included that. I wouldn't trust it anyway. Have a good one
2019-10-14
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4846939 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BobB Posted at 10-14 04:06
I haven't seen that particular mount yet till now but seems to me that little string lanyard will not hold a big screen too lol Not sure why they included that. I wouldn't trust it anyway. Have a good one

Here’s the link to the place we got our from, direct from the manufacturer in Norway.

Thor’s World.
2019-10-21
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I will try to post a picture of our set up later,but managed to leave the monitor on a customers site last week.

I’m back in the area on Wednesday, so hope to pick it up,then.

Let me know if you want some detail photos and I will take some then for you.
2019-10-21
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 10-21 00:06
I will try to post a picture of our set up later,but managed to leave the monitor on a customers site last week.

I’m back in the area on Wednesday, so hope to pick it up,then.

oh that's ok i looked that product up the other day.  Thank you for asking
2019-10-21
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BobB Posted at 10-21 00:23
oh that's ok i looked that product up the other day.  Thank you for asking

Ok no problem Bob.
2019-10-21
Use props
Simonas Sabaliauskas
New

Lithuania

Hi, i have few problems:
1. Is it possible to find on smart controller intelligent flight mode? (I already check all youtube)
2. How to send the picture to my macbook pro? It works only on windows?? I tryed bluetooth and I already paired it, but nothing happening, have just notification that my picture/video “not send”.
3. When I checking setting on device , often get the message  “DJI GO 4 isn’t reaponding” (pictures below), why is that ?  
2020-1-12
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Simonas Sabaliauskas Posted at 1-12 16:04
Hi, i have few problems:
1. Is it possible to find on smart controller intelligent flight mode? (I already check all youtube)
2. How to send the picture to my macbook pro? It works only on windows?? I tryed bluetooth and I already paired it, but nothing happening, have just notification that my picture/video “not send”.

Intelligent flight mode? Do you mean the settings to pick Hyperlapse and settings like that?

It has to be enabled in the menu, then they appear as a soft touch button on the left of the screen.
2020-1-12
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, i have few problems:
1. Is it possible to find on smart controller intelligent flight mode? (I already check all youtube)
2. How to send the picture to my macbook pro? It works only on windows?? I tryed bluetooth and I already paired it, but nothing happening, have just notification that my picture/video “not send”.

We have never managed to get the Bluetooth file send to work to any apple device, fine to windows and android phones though.
2020-1-12
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, i have few problems:
1. Is it possible to find on smart controller intelligent flight mode? (I already check all youtube)
2. How to send the picture to my macbook pro? It works only on windows?? I tryed bluetooth and I already paired it, but nothing happening, have just notification that my picture/video “not send”.

Dji go not. Responding sounds like the app has crashed.

We got that after installing other apps, we have taken them all off now,
2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1643907 ft
United States

Nigelpugh7 Posted at 2019-10-14 02:14
Yep I’m sure that was the case,it was one of the very first bundled M2P and SC packages shipped.

We are well happy with it now, it’s just the convenience and ease of use.

Hi Nigel,
I know this is an older post and I'm glad that they sent you a new one, as they shouldve...

I'm hoping you can comment on what type of monitor your referring to when you mentioned using the LiftThor mount...

I'm trying to find a larger than 7" monitor with similiar features. I'd like a 10" but I'm not familiar with the options out there, other than the feelworld 7"

Thanks
2020-2-20
Use props
Nigelpugh7
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM Posted at 2-20 14:50
Hi Nigel,
I know this is an older post and I'm glad that they sent you a new one, as they shouldve...

Hi there,

We got this one, a high brightness Feelword unit.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Feelwor ... ExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

2020-2-21
Use props
iljlon
New
Flight distance : 1322208 ft
Georgia

omg finally i did it, well my dad did... i showd him the problem and he just pressed some buttons in the end it work it started the controller normaly when i asked him what he do he didnt really know eather but he sad he pressed the c3 button for a long period of time, or he pressed the re set button combination but exept of pressing the shutter he pressed the c3. so try pressing c1 + c2 + c3 + power button(while the logo is freshing or while off). i hope it works for u as well.
2020-5-2
Use props
Srikanth Mannepuri
New

India

iljlon Posted at 5-2 09:37
omg finally i did it, well my dad did... i showd him the problem and he just pressed some buttons in the end it work it started the controller normaly when i asked him what he do he didnt really know eather but he sad he pressed the c3 button for a long period of time, or he pressed the re set button combination but exept of pressing the shutter he pressed the c3. so try pressing c1 + c2 + c3 + power button(while the logo is freshing or while off). i hope it works for u as well.

Where is the C3 button located on Smart controller ?. Can u plz share
2020-8-13
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

same problem. how to solve? remote control is frozen
2020-8-30
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

to answer me need to create a new topic?
2020-9-8
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Snarkvadim Posted at 9-8 22:31
to answer me need to create a new topic?

If combination of buttonr C1+C2+ shutter + Power On, or power ON itself for long time is not helpful then you will need to send it to DJI, there is currently not known way for SW recovery.
2020-9-8
Use props
Snarkvadim
lvl.4
Russia

DH_Pilot Posted at 9-8 22:40
If combination of buttonr C1+C2+ shutter + Power On, or power ON itself for long time is not helpful then you will need to send it to DJI, there is currently not known way for SW recovery.

this combination does not help
2020-9-13
Use props
gtxpi
lvl.1
Canada

Wow i just got the same thing and i am over in Canada   was stuck at 99% then  re-booted and stuck on DJI LOGO  i read some things here and pressed the power button for 10sec and it booted up the still had the firmware up date at 99%  i just skip over it and use it for my Mavic 2 Pro. Till the Fix is Ready!!!!!  
2020-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules