Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
D-Cinelike in Timelaspe and Photo Mode
1040 7 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christoph777
lvl.2
Germany

Dear DJI,

me and creative patners are more and more using DJI Pocket´s as portable motion timelapse devices on the go.

To get the most out of high contrast scense, it would be great if you can add the  D-Cinelike Profil option to the timelapse video mode.

For both, the created timelapse video and also for the saved Jpegs in timelapse mode.

This would greatly enhance the timelaspe funcionality, since now the pocket is quite limited when it comes to timelapse with high contrast scense where a lot of dynamic range is needed.

Thanks a lot and additional thanks for listening to user feedback in general

2019-3-6
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

For time lapses, I prefer  using individual images, rather than the in-camera  processed video. Because of this, I would like to see the images as RAW files.

Here is a time lapse I made, loading the jpgs into Lightroom, processing and exporting them, then processing a time lapse. Even with jpgs, I was able to pull down the highlights and bring up the shadows a bit.

2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we really appreciate you for being interested in using the DJI Product. This suggestion will be forwarded and for future reference as well. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Curt1591 Posted at 3-6 03:39
For time lapses, I prefer  using individual images, rather than the in-camera  processed video. Because of this, I would like to see the images as RAW files.

Here is a time lapse I made, loading the jpgs into Lightroom, processing and exporting them, then processing a time lapse. Even with jpgs, I was able to pull down the highlights and bring up the shadows a bit.

Hi there @Curt1591, Thank you for sharing your sample video here as a reference, well done. Cheers!
2019-3-6
Use props
Christoph777
lvl.2
Germany

Curt1591 Posted at 3-6 03:39

Hi there,

I agree with you totally that RAW images are the best way to do timelapses.

But sometimes, when i want to do a quick timelapse and don´t want to go through all the develop and export picture process, it would be nice to have jpegs with a flat profile and quickly import them into, for example luma fusion, do some quick ajustments and export the finished timelapse.
That way it still has much more dynamic range and at the same time it is a very fast process.

I think it would be nice to have that option as well

Nice timelapse by the way

2019-3-10
Use props
Christoph777
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 14:22
Hi there @Curt1591, Thank you for sharing your sample video here as a reference, well done. Cheers!

Thanks a million for forwarding the request
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Christoph777 Posted at 3-10 02:20
Thanks a million for forwarding the request

Not a problem it's my pleasure to help you. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-11
Use props
djiuser_oD20Wgy9lILK
lvl.1
Norway

Nice footage. Did you use 24 fps or 30 fps?
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules