Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Test & Review DJI Products for FREE!
1234Next >
34980 133 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

forum banner PC_970x439.jpg
*Click the banner to know more details! ↑

Application Period: Now - March 25, 2019
Results Published: April 5, 2019

Effective Regions: the United States and Europe

To show our appreciation to our valued affiliates, we’d like to give you a chance to test and review DJI products for free!
Fly fast, be creative, and experience the thrill of DJI products like never before.
If you’re a marketing guru with a passion for drones, gimbals, and other DJI products and you love creating compelling content, we encourage you to apply today!

*DJI Affiliate Program is an online marketing platform that allows partners to promote DJI products online. To become a DJI affiliate, just register on the DJI Affiliate website then share unique referral links on your website or social media. Then you'll earn DJI Credit when customers purchase DJI products via your links. Click here for details: https://u.dji.com/quick-start-guide/index_en.html

Now - March 25, 2019: Application period
April 5, 2019: Testers are announced
April 15 - May 15, 2019: Testing and reviewing period
May 20, 2019: Deadline for returning the product

You’ll qualify for testing if:
•        You can provide a creative, professional, and unique review of the product.
•        You have received over 100 clicks in total for your promotional links (links from the DJI Affiliate Program)
•        You love gadgets and have experience creating content.
•        You have a history of active participation in the drone or RC fields.
•        You complete the application form completely and correctly.

Program Details:
•        Affiliates are expected to produce a review about specific features of any DJI product.
•        The review has to be created after the start date, and any submitted reviews created before this date will be disqualified.
•        The review can either be a video of up to five minutes or an article of up to 500 words.
•        Affiliates should upload the review online (personal website, YouTube, social media account, etc.) with their unique promotional link from the DJI Affiliate Program.
•        Complete the testing application form with a link to your review.
•        Share your review and promotional link, and receive over 350 clicks to qualify for the review program.
•        DJI will select 4-7 testers according to the quality and popularity of their reviews.
•        The chosen affiliates will get the product to test for a 30-day period.
•        Reviews will be published on the DJI Affiliate Program and the DJI Buying Guides websites with the chosen affiliates credited as the author.
•        Affiliates who create high-quality reviews will also be invited to test and review future products.
•        DJI reserves the right of final decision for this program and its results.

Click here to apply now!>Here

FAQ
Q: Do I need to pay for shipping?
A: No. DJI will pay to ship the product to you and pay for return shipping if necessary.
Q: How can I return the product?
A: We will generate a shipping label and arrange an express pick-up.
Q: How can I contact DJI if I have any questions about the program?
A: Please contact us at promoter@dji.com.

2019-3-6
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Everyone

I thought I would add a post in here regarding the DJI Affiliate and review program as I seen this new opportunity from DJI.

For those of you who don’t know I run a small YouTube channel (MadRC) and have been a member of the DJI Affiliate program for quite a long time now, I have been luckily to have been able to take part in some of these Test and Review opportunity’s now and then with DJI and wanted to share some info on the program with you.

The DJI affiliate program has been a vital part of me being able to run my channel and continue to help people over the last few years, it allows users to support my channel and me by purchasing via the links and this help me to continue to be able to purchase products to talk about. Contrary to popular believe most people are not making thousands or $/£ getting loads of free products to review on YouTube, most of us are scratching by and actually loose money doing this.What the DJI Affiliate program does is help me continue this obsession and continue to be able to fund things to look at and buy products to talk about.  

The Test and Review program is a really good extension of the Affiliate scheme and it allows normal users to get access to products they may not usually be able too, I have seen many people get an opportunity to test over the years, it’s not just the large influencers or channels and last year with the Mavic Air test there were several people who were just normal regular posters got involved and was sent one to review.   
So don't just think it’s the big channels or the people who have 10s of thousands of subscribers that they are looking for, DJI have always supported normal users with this,
In all the tests I have been involved in DJI have always be helpful and very easy to deal with, you get sent the product, you try it and then they arrange to collect it once the test is over, all you have to do is take a look and share your thoughts, there really is nothing not to like about it.  

Overall with regards to the affiliate program I can honestly say if it was stopped tomorrow I would be shutting my channel down as I simply could not continue with out it, I have always tried to ensure people know the links are affiliate ones and participate within the rules, overall I continue to thank DJI for running this program as I do feel it’s a great way for people to either do what I do or have a way of generating income.  

Creative people need ways of doing creative things and funding that, you could be a YouTube reviewer, a drone blog or just someone who makes outstanding content with your DJI product. no one should ever be sorry or appoligise for receiving something back for providing a service and the DJI Affiliate program does that for me.  

I was lucky that I was able to take a look at the OSMO Pocket a few weeks ago and have just returned it actually, its a fantastic little device it really is and I have a number of other vidoes to post yet however if you would like to see my unboxing and overview of the OSMO Pocket please see below and I strongly suggest you enter and see if you can take part and take a look your self.

Mr Review
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 5&page=1#pid1761433

More info on the affiate program
https://u.dji.com/quick-start-guide/index_en.html

Good Luck Everyone.

Thanks

Mad.

2019-3-7
Use props
Todd Harper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180669 ft
United States

Great opportunity. I did apply
2019-3-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one.
Unfortunately I don't have enough clicks to apply
2019-3-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome
2019-3-6
Use props
VigilanteDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have applied!  Love that you guys do this kind of stuff.
2019-3-6
Use props
Thinking Art Entertainment
New

United States

How do the clicks work? Like affiliate links in a video description?
2019-3-6
Use props
Jacob Williams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 824560 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 3-6 05:22
Nice one.
Unfortunately I don't have enough clicks to apply

Me to, I didn't have enough clicks
2019-3-6
Use props
Illuminations
First Officer
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm going to apply!
2019-3-6
Use props
NyVetteGuy
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Criteria is very restrictive. I am a Tech Insider for Best Buy and not only do I review products but I get to keep them.
Too bad..I love DJI..
2019-3-6
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

Why not Canada
2019-3-6
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Any plans for real world, "average Joe" testing, not just influencers? I usually don't take seriously those artificial "everything's great" reviews.
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Affiliate
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Todd Harper Posted at 3-6 04:11
Great opportunity. I did apply

Thanks for your support, good luck Todd!
2019-3-6
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

Dji use users to increase sales ... nice
Good sales tactics, although it would be nice to offer offers of items to buyers of DJI products instead of, the prices are the same as 2 years ago
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Affiliate
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 3-6 23:22
Any plans for real world, "average Joe" testing, not just influencers? I usually don't take seriously those artificial "everything's great" reviews.

Hey, we sure will review their previous works and select reviewer from the better, just try it, share your thoughts with your audience!
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Affiliate
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Thinking Art Entertainment Posted at 3-6 08:16
How do the clicks work? Like affiliate links in a video description?

Yep, for more info about us, please go to: https://u.dji.com/quick-start-guide/index_en.html
2019-3-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Jacob Williams Posted at 3-6 08:33
Me to, I didn't have enough clicks

Nope.....
Not any actually!
2019-3-7
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Very cool! Thanks for sharing
2019-3-7
Use props
ajrulez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 447142 ft
United States

Great Opportunity. Looks like i need to create a channel. I am a phd in Embedded systems. I have designed multiple RC planes including SW & HW.
Any one has any queries regarding any mods or EE/SW & HW  questions feel free to PM me.
2019-3-7
Use props
Tibopix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4582054 ft
Canada

Great, thanks for sharing!
2019-3-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 3-7 12:37
Hi Everyone

I thought I would add a post in here regarding the DJI Affiliate and review program as I seen this new opportunity from DJI.

And for my money you have one of the best and most informative YT channels for all Drone Users enthusiasts, professionals etc,keep up the good work .
2019-3-7
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

ya unfortunately i wouldn't qualify.... too restrictive and requires a bit of a social following.   its a cool scheme by DJI to get more influencers but sadly looking at the numbers  4-7 people and requires 100 user engagements within a couple weeks....not going to be many qualifiers here that arent influencers..

i wish DJI would do more give aways for avgerage person..  maybe birthday raffles where on your birthday given an oppertunity to win a new drone (like a mavic 2)...obviously need to lock down birthday system from changes when this happens and need to put a filter on type of users that can have oppertunity to prevent dummy accounts and cloned accounts from winning and they need to work the math out and a proper randomizer.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Affiliate
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 3-7 12:37
Hi Everyone

Hey, glad to hear you had a fun time with tiny, also many thanks for your heartfelt sharing.
2019-3-8
Use props
Renames
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4232851 ft
Australia

Australia has some of the most drones per head, why did you miss us out
2019-3-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Sorry DJI, but if you want a Professional Review, you are going to have to pay Professional prices.  
Remember you get what you pay for.  And sometimes even then, you don't...
2019-3-8
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 558268 ft
United States

I would love to do it but as a beginner on Youtube and drones - I don't think I could qualify. Besides I am in South East Pennsylvania - there is already a "Drone" guy here. Billy Kyle is the guy in this region.
2019-3-10
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I wanna play with n review stuff for free too !
2019-3-11
Use props
smirnoff9969
lvl.4
Flight distance : 582776 ft
Croatia

Well rules are bit confusing...

what a person have to do or have to own to get in affiliate program,  what countries are covered, I get message "affiliate page does not exist", etc etc...

its sad that averige person you have some knowledge about this type of technique can not participate because  he`s not "strong YT person with a 10k followers"
2019-3-11
Use props
hn.cooper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3466391 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Great but how about us here in Australia.  We feel unloved...
2019-3-16
Use props
hn.cooper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3466391 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Great but how about us here in Australia.  We feel unloved...
2019-3-16
Use props
Classic
lvl.2
United States

I have applyed for two separate DJI products and feel that I could only ndo justice to having one at a time for the 30 day period. I realize that this is already provided for but felt I should state.
2019-3-16
Use props
Rafal07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366768 ft
Germany

I miss
2019-3-16
Use props
Rafal07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366768 ft
Germany

I miss
2019-3-16
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm Canadian
I'm not an affiliate of DJI
I've owned the phantom 1.0, 1.1, 2, and the Mavic Pro. I also own an Osmo Pocket and an OSMO Mobile 2

I don't qualify

Oh, I forgot to mention nearly 900,000 views on my Youtube channel, 4400 subscribers and my 55 instructional DVD's that sold over 2,000,000 copies

Oh well.
2019-3-16
Use props
djiuser_xCCqGxeQbmGk
New
United States

Definitely will be applying once I am more active and submit more! <3
2019-3-16
Use props
djiuser_xCCqGxeQbmGk
New
United States

Definitely will be applying once I am more active and submit more! <3
2019-3-16
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Ummmm , why only limit to USA and Europe?

Why Asia is not included .... =(
2019-3-17
Use props
CharlesSipe
New

Outdoor Limited is the online ammo store to fulfill all your ammunition needs. We offer a great selection on bulk ammo for handguns, rifles and shotguns. Outdoor Limited have great selection of 22lr ammo for target shooting and sports shooters. We provide ammunition in box, case and bulk ammo quantity. We offer the best quality of ammunition products with fast and secure shipping. Browse now and get the best price deals !
2019-3-18
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

I hope that the people doing the test will be objective and list what that found good with the product along with what could be added or improved
2019-3-18
Use props
RentaYacht
New

Croatia

Awesome

2019-3-19
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules