619 8 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mathiashoffner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 987336 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Got a issue with my camera. When ever I power it off, the camera tilt to the left. YouTube link: https://youtu.be/VUmbgBwqUgU

Any ideas? The drone is brand new...
2019-3-6
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

So does mine but does it matter?
As long as it stays straight after initializing and in flight ;)
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to that. Actually, it just normal since the Aircraft is off and the gimbal doesn't have a power that's why the gimbal can move freely. It will be only centered if the Aircraft is on and the gimbal camera will stabilize itself. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-6
Use props
mathiashoffner
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 08:37
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to that. Actually, it just normal since the Aircraft is off and the gimbal doesn't have a power that's why the gimbal can move freely. It will be only centered if the Aircraft is on and the gimbal camera will stabilize itself. Thank you for your support.

Hi, but I know a lot who owns a Mavic 2 pro, and there’s doesn’t tilt to the left when powered off.. what is the reason of that?

Thanks
2019-3-6
Use props
mathiashoffner
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

mathiashoffner Posted at 3-6 08:41
Hi, but I know a lot who owns a Mavic 2 pro, and there’s doesn’t tilt to the left when powered off.. what is the reason of that?

Thanks

Because normally when you turn the drone off, it will still keep stable, (unless you touch it) my tilt to the left?
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mathiashoffner Posted at 3-6 08:41

Thanks

Ok, one of the reasons, the gimbal don't have the supplied power since the Aircraft is already turned off and the gimbal can move freely so this seems to be normal. Thanks!
2019-3-6
Use props
mathiashoffner
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-6 14:19
Ok, one of the reasons, the gimbal don't have the supplied power since the Aircraft is already turned off and the gimbal can move freely so this seems to be normal. Thanks!

Im not sure if you understand me.

This is my drone

Here you can see it tilt to the side, which isnt normal.

Here is a normal one, where it dosent tilt

Why is there this clearly differents
2019-3-6
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

This is not an issue. Gimbals always 'relax' after being powered off.
You should only be worried if it is off level when powered on.
2019-3-6
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yup completely normal
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now