How to connect Drone to mobile
771 6 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Banjo Norfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49921 ft
United Kingdom

Hi , I've seen a video of this being used but how do you connect the mavic 2 to mobile without the controller ?
Thanks

stabilizer

stabilizer

2019-3-6
Use props
Banjo Norfolk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Actually I just checked the video and it was mavic pro ... I'm guessing the mavic 2 can't as it has'nt got wifi
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, this accessory is only compatible with Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum. The Mavic 2 series doesn't support the wi-fi connection going to your mobile device. Therefore, this accessory can't be used on the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-6
Use props
Banjo Norfolk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 09:32
Hi, thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, this accessory is only compatible with Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum. The Mavic 2 series doesn't support the wi-fi connection going to your mobile device. Therefore, this accessory can't be used on the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks Tony
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome! Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-7
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What you need is the Polar Pro Katana Mavic 2 rig - it has a space for both phone and controller
2019-3-11
Use props
Banjo Norfolk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Gelert Posted at 3-11 04:59
What you need is the Polar Pro Katana Mavic 2 rig - it has a space for both phone and controller

Hi Gelert ,

Yep I was just looking at that , thanks buddy
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules