2502 3 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Garreth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 401736 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi i was just wondering whether my mavic pro would work with the new Samsung S10 smart phone as the controller?
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Garreth, thanks for reaching out. Even your device is not listed as a compatible device, there's a chance that it will still work fine with DJO Go 4 APP however, we can't guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. You can refer on the attachment below for the recommended devices for your drone. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2019-3-6
Use props
djiuser_epSU38dq66Rl
New

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-6 11:43
Hi Garreth, thanks for reaching out. Even your device is not listed as a compatible device, there's a chance that it will still work fine with DJO Go 4 APP however, we can't guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. You can refer on the attachment below for the recommended devices for your drone. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
[view_image]

Hey, is the problem now solved with the S10? It has been out a while and I want to make sure it works with the mavic before i buy the phone
Thanks
2019-6-24
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

I would assume it will work, I have a S9 working Mavic Pro.
2019-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules