Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lunch break , drone , Law enforcement officer
2053 9 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

While taking my lunch break at a waterpark that was closed for the season . A police officer on patrol came over to make sure everything was all right. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to educate a member of law-enforcement about what hobbyists drones can and cannot do.  Showed him the Geo fencing told him about FAA regulations .  Showed him the drones sensors in action and return to home feature .  And even allowed him to fly it .  He thought it was awesome . He was not aware of the built-in no fly zone’s in the software he was not aware of how it check for updates every time you turn it on.
  I am certain I left a huge positive impression on him and that he will go back and discuss this with other members of his law enforcement branch .  Said he was even going to look into getting one for himself ,  so of course I did a quick commercial for DJI it is the only drone manufacturer I would buy from they have 70% of the worlds market including the United States military and most law-enforcement use them .
2019-3-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Good job keep spreading the word
2019-3-6
Use props
Roy Rogers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

All responsible drone flyers should see them self as ambassadors to their hobby. if there is something you like you should be an advocate for it
2019-3-6
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Nice going!  Thank you for being a good drone ambassador.   
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us and we highly appreciate recommending our products on flying drones. Rest assured that we will keep providing awesome DJI Products to provide a better experience with our valued customers like you. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good work mate!
2019-3-6
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 12:45
Hi, thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us and we highly appreciate recommending our products on flying drones. Rest assured that we will keep providing awesome DJI Products to provide a better experience with our valued customers like you. Thank you for continued support.

Yes, the edge already is trumped. Do you anticipate competition?
Competition has both good and bad influence.

Monopolization esp untouchable, brings power
2019-3-6
Use props
DPOV
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-3-6
Use props
Woe
Captain