Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Diagnostic Software
16869 8 2019-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robgallo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 556493 ft
Canada

I took my Mavic Pro in for a diagnostic.

Does anyone know what software they use for this?

RG
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question you mean, you send your unit in for diagnostic or data analysis right? With regards to that DJI, Facility has dedicated tools for data analysis this software is dedicated as internally used only and not for public use. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-6
Use props
robgallo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 556493 ft
Canada

No for data analysis. For diagnostic to determine problems.

I know the software is for internal use only. I wanted to know the name of it. Or if there is some equivalent out there for general drone diagnostic. .
2019-3-6
Use props
TRiPWiRE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 560472 ft
Australia

robgallo Posted at 3-6 14:06
No for data analysis. For diagnostic to determine problems.

I know the software is for internal use only. I wanted to know the name of it. Or if there is some equivalent out there for general drone diagnostic. .

I've used Airdata with the free account option and it's quite comprehensive. You can subscribe to them for even more details.

https://app.airdata.com/main?a=upload

Otherwise this site is good as well -

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

You'll need to upload your flight logs to them. There's instructions on how to do that on each site. It's pretty easy. Method varies depending on whether you use an IOS device or Android.
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_oNkTRyNbyajo
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-3-6 14:01
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to your question you mean, you send your unit in for diagnostic or data analysis right? With regards to that DJI, Facility has dedicated tools for data analysis this software is dedicated as internally used only and not for public use. Thank you for your consideration.

That is garbage.  

You just dont want people repairing their own drones because you sell crazy expensive repairs for drones that are not worth anything to begin with.

I believe there are court cases covering this issue of "right to repair."
2020-3-11
Use props
djiuser_SpCmU9oIWtUU
New

United States

djiuser_oNkTRyNbyajo Posted at 2020-3-11 11:09
That is garbage.  

You just dont want people repairing their own drones because you sell crazy expensive repairs for drones that are not worth anything to begin with.

Dude you cant be serous REPAIRS not worth anything last time i changed out the hdd in my low end laptop i got the same result compared to paying shop nerd 60 bucks to do it who is no more qualified then anyone one else becsuse its not quantum mechanics it's toy fixing which is easier than laptop fixing if I may say so myself DJI is just trying to monopolize on their little app and make you send them your drones so they can charge you an arm and a leg to do something you can do yourself with a screwdriver and a soldering gun you must work for dji in the  saving the universe one pop out interchangeable mother board at a time . Thanks guy who listed the links for the diagnostic app alternatives which I'm sure works just as good as the DJI ones probably even better
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_SpCmU9oIWtUU
New

United States

right to repair civil suit wouldn't be dji stomping there feet over some open source coDE reading app they didn't authorized . a toy manufacturer can't dictate who's allowed repair the toys they sell  .if one day there are laws saying your not allowed to fix the rc toy you got at BEST BUY  then IM GOING to jail .
2021-5-9
Use props
urstupid
New
New Zealand

djiuser_SpCmU9oIWtUU Posted at 5-9 15:27
Dude you cant be serous REPAIRS not worth anything last time i changed out the hdd in my low end laptop i got the same result compared to paying shop nerd 60 bucks to do it who is no more qualified then anyone one else becsuse its not quantum mechanics it's toy fixing which is easier than laptop fixing if I may say so myself DJI is just trying to monopolize on their little app and make you send them your drones so they can charge you an arm and a leg to do something you can do yourself with a screwdriver and a soldering gun you must work for dji in the  saving the universe one pop out interchangeable mother board at a time . Thanks guy who listed the links for the diagnostic app alternatives which I'm sure works just as good as the DJI ones probably even better

Swapping the ssd in a laptop is not harder than repairing a drone some people are so stupid and Ignorant.
2021-9-14
Use props
djiuser_SamWGyjdycLc
New

United States

djiuser_SpCmU9oIWtUU Posted at 2021-5-9 15:27
Dude you cant be serous REPAIRS not worth anything last time i changed out the hdd in my low end laptop i got the same result compared to paying shop nerd 60 bucks to do it who is no more qualified then anyone one else becsuse its not quantum mechanics it's toy fixing which is easier than laptop fixing if I may say so myself DJI is just trying to monopolize on their little app and make you send them your drones so they can charge you an arm and a leg to do something you can do yourself with a screwdriver and a soldering gun you must work for dji in the  saving the universe one pop out interchangeable mother board at a time . Thanks guy who listed the links for the diagnostic app alternatives which I'm sure works just as good as the DJI ones probably even better

You have to know what to repair in order to repair it. Some repairs aren’t as easy and you would need a diagnostic to determine the problem before repairing.
2023-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules