No fly zone app
939 3 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI User466
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17736 ft
United States

is this for real. I got a email telling me I can unlock anything on DJI drones is there really a download for this or a scam
2019-3-7
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Why don't you post it?
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Our GEO System helps customers make thoughtful flight decisions and prevent flights in locations that would raise concerns. However, we understand that in some cases, a user may have special authorization to operate in a Restricted Zone, such as at a busy airport or over a power plant. We are committed to working with our customers to enable authorized flights so that the benefits of drone technology can be fully realized. Therefore, you may request for unlocking the zone for as long as you've met the requires. Therefore, you could unlock a specific location for as long as we've met the requirements for unlocking the zones. You may refer to the link below. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock
2019-3-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I believe the OP is referring to an aftermarket app or software which somehow disables the no fly geo system.  I've heard of it quite a while back but don't know much about it and I'm not interested in it.  

To the OP - no, you should not post the link on this site.  

Good luck
2019-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules