Image Transmission signal weak
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spencie.jr
lvl.1

United States

I keep getting a message at top of my tablet saying "Image transmission signal weak." How do I fix this?
2019-3-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Make sure your antenna is correctly positioned, maybe go a little higher, and beware of blocking obstacles between you and the AC.
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. Captain @ALABAMA is correct, make sure your antenna should be on the correct position. And make sure you are away to any possible interference. Try to fly on different location just to isolate the issue, You may check this video about it. Please keep us posted. Best Regards!
2019-3-7
Use props
spencie.jr
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-7 08:28
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. Captain @ALABAMA is correct, make sure your antenna should be on the correct position. And make sure you are away to any possible interference. Try to fly on different location just to isolate the issue, You may check this video about it. Please keep us posted. Best Regards!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

This message came up while I was inside updating new firmware. So if I am outside flying I should not get this message?
2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

spencie.jr Posted at 3-7 09:19
This message came up while I was inside updating new firmware. So if I am outside flying I should not get this message?

Ok, I see.  Yes, right there should be no message. Please keep us posted about this. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-7
Use props
djiuser_sSNlz7sviT8t
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29281 ft
Barbados

I'm in Barbados doing a photo shoot at a very expensive villa and grounds. A complete waste of time and money as my DJI AVATA  wont even fly to the bottom of the grounds without the footage breaking up and a weak transmission message coming up. What's going on . You said in your literature that it will fly 3 miles away and I'm only 200 + feet away. I want my money back.
2023-4-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

djiuser_sSNlz7sviT8t Posted at 4-8 03:56
I'm in Barbados doing a photo shoot at a very expensive villa and grounds. A complete waste of time and money as my DJI AVATA  wont even fly to the bottom of the grounds without the footage breaking up and a weak transmission message coming up. What's going on . You said in your literature that it will fly 3 miles away and I'm only 200 + feet away. I want my money back.

Not sure what you mean by "bottom of the grounds."  There are a dozen potential reasons for signal problems other than being caused by the hardware.  What about signal interference?  Are you sure you're aiming the controller correctly?  Do you understand Fresnel Zones?  Are you aware that this is the Phantom forum and not the Avata forum?  Good luck.  
2023-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules