Price for DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Adapter $38 (???)
8407 93 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

edwardyyy Posted at 3-11 23:17
taobao.com
RMB.129  ~= US$19-

That's very interesting. If I'm reading this right your're paying a 20th of the cost of the Pocket for the adaptor. Yet in the UK we are paying about a 10th of the cost of the Pocket for the adaptor, and then it works out to about a 6th/7th of the price after postage.

If the cost of the adaptor was a 20th of the cost of the Pocket for everyone, I doubt there would have been a bad word said, plus charging a sensible postage cost.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-3-14
Use props
NordAtHeart
lvl.2
United States

BeterBan Posted at 3-11 11:12
DJI acts like Canon - they build best inkjet printers (for very low price!) - and earn money with
ink catridges - $20 for millimillimilli liters/cartrige. So since years I always have Canon
printers - but excellent second source ink cartriges for less then $1

This, 100%.  I'm pretty confident DJI sold their primary product, the Pocket, below the cost they would need to make their ideal profit margins and instead planned on marking up accessories significantly.

I'm not happy about the pricing either, but then I feel like osmo pocket is more than $350 value, this just evens that up a little bit.
2019-3-25
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

Here's your "justification"  THAT'S THE EFFIN PRICE.  IT'S WHAT THE COMPANY DECIDED TO CHARGE.  YOU CAN EITHER CHOOSE TO BUY IT OR NOT BUY IT.

What kind of fool asks for a "justification" about a Company's pricing decision?  

And why is the world bitching about THIRTY EIGHT DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?!  
2019-3-25
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

In Shenzhen China, it sells at Yuan 129, in Hongkong, it is HK$299 .....  Hongkong is part of China....  Why double price ....?   
https://store.dji.com/cn/category/osmo-pocket-and-accessories?from=menu_products

It hurts our feelings .....

2019-3-25
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Could be DJI China is offering Hongkong citizens to buy from Shenzhen and resell it to make a fortune.....
2019-3-25
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

2019-3-25
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

No problem, I got my OP at HK$ 2,449.-
Pay less doesn't makes me richer, Pay more doesn't makes me bankrupt, the point is if DJI sells the same product at different price in different region, it is not fair ..... and that difference in price will encourage parallel import .......
2019-3-25
Use props
DitzCo
New

United States

Does anyone know if you can use the DJI Osmo Pocket 3.5mm Adapter AFTER the wireless adapter so you can use both at the same time?

thanks
-david
2019-4-11
Use props
djiuser_15ZdeDp3Wszx
New
United Arab Emirates

Sam

DJI Tony Posted at 3-7 10:24
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on our store, this 3.5mm adapter would cost $39 in the United States, however, due to the high demand of this accessory, it's not yet available on our store. I would recommend leaving your email into "IN STOCK REMINDER" for you to be notified once it's become available on our store. Please see the screenshot below for reference. Thank you for continued support.

[view_image]

Hi DJI Tony,

When will the adapter be in stock again? Been waiting on it for over 6 months now. You had a very limited release. I had ordered one from Amazon, but, after waiting on it for 3 weeks, I got to know that it got returned from customs.

Now, how long do I need to wait for it?

A production update and timeline would be nice to have. And yes, I have put my email to be notified of release multiple times.

This is frustrating.

Sam.
2019-8-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The original one had some serious issues so hopefully any new production would be of a new improved version.  (Issues - cannot use it with wireless adapter and something amiss with the stereo image).
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_15ZdeDp3Wszx Posted at 8-6 07:18
Hi DJI Tony,

When will the adapter be in stock again? Been waiting on it for over 6 months now. You had a very limited release. I had ordered one from Amazon, but, after waiting on it for 3 weeks, I got to know that it got returned from customs.

Hi, we do apologize that this particular accessory is not available on our store currently and we understand the demand of the adapter. Our designated department is doing its best to provide the needs of our valued DJI customers. No worries, since you've managed to provide your e-mail in "IN STOCK REMINDER", you'll be notified as soon as it became available on our store. In the mean-time, the best recommendation that I could provide is to check it via our dealers through this link: www.dji.com/where-to-buy.  We highly appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-7
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

It's here, in Bangkok, OTC!
dji.jpg
2019-8-9
Use props
Mohinder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 920489 ft
Ireland

Is the Osmo Pocket record audio in stereo or only mono mode?
2019-12-1
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Mohinder Posted at 12-1 15:24
Is the Osmo Pocket record audio in stereo or only mono mode?

Please don't go there, this has caused many arguments in lots of previous posts.
The Osmo Pocket does record to two audio channel tracks. But even with the audio adapter plugged in and using a stereo mic it does not record what I would describe as a recognisable stereo output with a defined left to right sound-stage.
2019-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules