Mavic 2 Pro gimbal shaking issue!
14964 44 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZaaLand
lvl.1

Georgia

I've tried downgrading software and at first sight it helped , will post update if it works in long term
2021-7-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

If anyone has these problems you have to send it in.  I had a gimbal tilt problem when strafing hard one direction and no matter what I did it always remained.  An RMA fixed the issue completely.  Sure, it can be a risk to do an RMA as you could get a worse drone but from what I've seen with their RMA, what you get back is better as it's more looked over than a drone off the assembly line that doesn't get as checked.  It's better that there are no issues from the assembly line though but I had a Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 that has 1 Compass as not working as it has 2.  An exchange with another Phantom works perfectly.  Some people could get a worse product from RMA which has happened to me w/ broken parts from EVGA but not all of them are bad.  Some have better parts.
2021-7-19
Use props
FriedChicken_II
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721555 ft

Hong Kong

I believe it's either a software issue that is correctable by simple calibrating, or a warranty issue that you should return. It's not a wind issue btw.
2021-7-19
Use props
fabriciosombrio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18550 ft

Brazil

This is a shame! since the release of mavic 2 pro gimbal failure records... destabilization, unresponsive to movement. DJI Should recall these products and exchange them!
2021-10-27
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having he same issues when I go right and left. Mine seem to be more camera tilt to the right and left as if I was in FPV but I am not. If I revert back to a previous firmware would I lose waypoints I have created? I need to waypoints and if I am in quick shots or waypoints the issue does not rear it's ugly head.
2022-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules