708 7 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NF64
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71106 ft

Sweden

Hi,

I have read here in the Forum that some people have bad experience of DJI service/support.

I crashed my Spark quite severely and was afraid that I had to buy a new one for 350 EUR in Sweden.
However, I took a chance and sent it in for repair even though I did not have a Care Refresh.

After 9 days I got the drone back and the cost was 129 EUR including shipping, spare parts and work!
On top of this I also got an opportunity to buy Care Refresh to my repaired unit.
(Which I naturally did for an additional 69 EUR.)

I am VERY PLEASED with DJI´s service, support and pricing!

This thread was just written to let you know of my own experience of DJI Support/service.

2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we really appreciate you for sharing some of your experience with DJI Service. Your satisfaction really means to us. If you have any question or concern. Feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-7
Use props
Warriewoodlad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Hello NF64, I too have no complaints with DJI service.      

I think it is just as important to praise good service as it is to complain about bad service.
2019-3-7
Use props
Nilanjan Sharma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

Good that you came forward and gave credit to DJI Support where it is due. Most of the people are only active in these forums when they have a "problem" and have only negative feedback to share.
Good feedback like these give a lot of confidence to new buyers.
2019-3-7
Use props
Estelle Lau
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Nilanjan Sharma Posted at 3-7 15:55
Good that you came forward and gave credit to DJI Support where it is due. Most of the people are only active in these forums when they have a "problem" and have only negative feedback to share.
Good feedback like these give a lot of confidence to new buyers.

Agree with you, people may have more motivation to post a negative post when they encounter problems, cause they want to vent or push the seller/manufacturer to get the problem solved.
But seldom post in positive when they have been treated positively, maybe that's because the issue is resolved, they have no need to spend more time and effort in this kind of things.
2019-3-8
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Refreshing to hear something good!
2019-3-8
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

Estelle Lau Posted at 3-8 00:40
Agree with you, people may have more motivation to post a negative post when they encounter problems, cause they want to vent or push the seller/manufacturer to get the problem solved.
But seldom post in positive when they have been treated positively, maybe that's because the issue is resolved, they have no need to spend more time and effort in this kind of things.

Yes, you will find quite a few grumpy people here cursing DJI. Recently I even came across one person who was cursing people here as he was not getting his issue answered promptly. Such people would simply post a problem and vanish when it is solved. And to all the new buyers who follow this forum, it gives an impression that these drones are full of problems. That is why I feel it is important to share some positive feedback as well.
2019-3-9
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

Love Dji, too.
Their product is awesome,  and their customer service is second to none.
2019-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules