Map cluttered with geozone circles.
805 4 2019-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brannon49
lvl.1
United States

My map is basically useless as the geozone circles make everything on the map almost impossible to see.  Even though I acknowledge any warnings the circles are still there.  Is there a way to get rid of these circles on the map?  I will still obey the zones, I just don't want to see them on my map.
2019-3-7
Use props
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't think you can!  Go to Sat view
2019-3-7
Use props
Brannon49
lvl.1
United States

Sat view is the same.  DJI is going to lose a customer over this.
2019-3-7
Use props
Patriot UAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1220253 ft
United States

BUMP

They need to allow for transparency settings. They overlap and literally I can't see anything as far as roads / boundaries etc which all factor in flight planning pre checks.

A simple slider 1-100% transparency would be easily accomplished and MUST NEEDED soon!
2019-3-10
Use props
nwhit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 374 ft
United States

I was just out trying my new M2Z and experienced the same thing. The warning zones are completely opaque and nothing on the map can be seen. Thus cannot use waypoints, POI, etc. since it is impossible to see anything on the map other than the Homepoint but no map data whatsoever.

And it does not matter whether it's the Map or Satellite views. Go4 is completely unusable if you need to see the map view. Litchi, however, works and has reasonable transparency on the warning zone overlays.

This really needs to be fixed ASAP since it seriously limits the ability to use the Mavic 2 Zoom and likely other models.
Tried with:

iPhone 8
iPad Mini 3
iPad Pro

All with newest DJI Go4, latest firmware, etc. on M2Z
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules