Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I add a drone/product to my account or profile?
955 9 3-7 21:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

For some reason, only three out of five of my devices show up in my DJI Forum account profile and only one shows up on my DJI.com account/profile. Does anyone know how to manually add these devices? Thanks in advance.
3-7 21:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your question. As long as you've used the same email address when activating the Aircraft then sync the flight record from App, the aircraft or DJI Product should show under your name here. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
3-8 12:54
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 12:54
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to your question. As long as you've used the same email address when activating the Aircraft then sync the flight record from App, the aircraft or DJI Product should show under your name here. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the response. I have both an OSMO and DJI Goggles that are not showing up for some reason. Any suggestions?
3-8 13:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Chazerix Posted at 3-8 13:05
DJI Gamora,

Thanks for the response. I have both an OSMO and DJI Goggles that are not showing up for some reason. Any suggestions?

Ok, thank you may I ask if you used the same email address for activating the Osmo and Goggles? You can send me the serial number and let me check on my end. Thanks!
3-8 14:43
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora - I just sent you the serial numbers via PM. I did use the same email address/login for all my devices.
3-8 18:35
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your help.
3-8 18:35
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 14:43
Ok, thank you may I ask if you used the same email address for activating the Osmo and Goggles? You can send me the serial number and let me check on my end. Thanks!

DJI Gamora - any luck?
3-10 15:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Chazerix Posted at 3-10 15:25
DJI Gamora - any luck?

Sorry for the late response. I've responded you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!
3-11 04:12
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 04:12
Sorry for the late response. I've responded you in PM, please kindly check later, thank you!

DJI Gamora - I sent you a PM with a link to a picture of my serial number
3-12 17:00
Use props
ColoradoWolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 355719 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 04:12

Hi DJI Gamora,
I have the same problem here. Would you be able to help. I have both DJI spark and mavic pro
7-11 14:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules