Ronin s , sony A7ii, connecting multi camera control cable
4997 6 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbigphoto
New

United Kingdom

Hi , please advise.

I want to connect my ronin S to my sony A7Rii. I have a multi camera control cable  MCC-8. When i connect the camera says connecting to USB and stays there.

Any suggestions., firmware all up to date.

I have tried the IR lead as well. I have enabled the correct funtions on the camera.

Thanks .

2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jbigphoto, may we verify if you are using the correct cable https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-camera-control-cable-multi? If yes, please make sure to turn on the Ronin-S and camera in order, Ronin-S first and then the camera to see if the issue persists, thank you.
2019-3-8
Use props
The Architect
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129495 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I have same problem, used the multi cable with female usb, the camera is not recognized, both A7ii and ronin s have latest firmware. Any advise?
2019-8-16
Use props
Manish Dev
New

India

How to connect SonyA7ii with ronin s ? I could not find proper support @ ronin !
2019-10-27
Use props
slevinstudio
New

United States

Make sure that you go to your menu and make sure that it is on PC Remote and it will work.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_EhGOIhGXsRbn
New

Switzerland

Same exactly problem! Someone can halo me! I have switched on pc control but it not works
2020-2-4
Use props
Ngai Ning
New

United States

hey guys did you guys got a solution to connecting Sony A7ii with DJI Ronin S ? i'm having the same problem. My sony a7ii only got small Multi usb. The one from DJI doesn't fit at all its too small.
2021-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules