Firmware update fail
3332 3 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Funduck
New
United States

Hi guys,
yesterday i connected my Ronin S to update firmware thru the DJI Pro assistant for Ronin on my PC(downloaded 2.0 version).
After updating started ,when came to 99%,app gave me a message that Update failed with multiple messages(0400,0401,0402,0403,0701).When i do retry ,nothing happends,if i go back to the list of firmware updates,it just gives me an option to REFRESH update ,while lights are working normal(green) on gimbal it self but no motor will turn on or react to anything,no matter what i do.
I tried on Mac,PC ,changed the cable,re installed the app etc I talked to some guy from DJI support ,but he knows about Ronin setup less then my grandma,so he pointed me out to the DJI Support mail,from which i havnt heard from since then.

Does anyone have any solutions how to get Ronin S to work again ?

Thank you
Error 1.PNG
Error 2.JPG
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Funduck, we are sorry for the troubles on updating the firmware, please turn off the camera during the firmware update. If it still fails, please downgrade the firmware and then update again, if there is no luck after trying several times, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation.
2019-3-9
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

make sure the gimbal is OFF and no camera is attached when you do the update.
2019-3-9
Use props
Danny Shizzle
New

HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!! AM UNABLE TO USE NOR ABLE TO UPDATE PLEASE HELP, MY WORK DEPEND ON IT. TURNS ON WITHOUT WORKING
2019-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules