what is the Best Laptop for editing video?
1760 3 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneseyeviewinc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 419665 ft
  • >>>
United States

I need the portability of a laptop for editing video. Wondering what you all are using for adobe Premier CC, Also for the consumer level Adobe elements 2019. I am going to buy a laptop, i want to stay windows based. I want a real nice fast computer. Thanks for any advice.
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. We can wait for the best recommendation from our valued members here. Best regards!
2019-3-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Laptops are not really suited for editing video, especially at 4K resolution. But if you must, get a gaming one that has good graphics capability.
2019-3-8
Use props
Ritchie.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3404964 ft
Netherlands

well a full size pc is always best since video editing pc always get hot but if it must be a laptop usually gaming laptops will be good for this stuff since gaming and video editing usually use the same stuff
multi core CPUs the more the faster and gpus that have cuda cores 16GB+ ram and I would say don’t go for a thin laptop since it will have less cooling
I would suggest an ASUS laptop some of the new ones have cooling fends that open when you open the laptop
2019-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules