Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S disconnects from GH5s after a few minutes of record time.
963 3 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jevideo
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with my Ronin S disconnecting from my GH5s after several minutes of reccord time. I noticed this after several times of not being able to stop recording with the reccord button or couldn't use the follow focus. The GH5s is in manual focus when I use the follow foucus. I am forced to restart both the camera and the ronin in order to reconnecct the two. I searched the forum and have the latest firmware and treed everything besides downgrading the firmware before reaching out. It doesn't seem like this is common issue.

Please help because this is the reason I purshased the Ronin S.
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jevideo, we are sorry for the troubles on the connection, is the firmware of your camera the latest version? The correct power-on sequence should be gimbal first and then the camera. When the issue happens, what is the indicator of the Focus Wheel? Did you re-plug the cable? Please make sure the side with MCC-C letters is upward.
2019-3-9
Use props
fansf9363869
lvl.2
United States

Have the issues with the GH5S and USB focus control while using the HDMI for monitoring been addressed? This issue alone is keeping me from purchasing the unit.

If this is not addressed soon, I will have to look elsewhere for a gimbal solution with focus control.
2019-3-11
Use props
russkn87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430039 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi jevideo,

Does your issue look the same as mine in this video?

2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules