Approved Unlock Authorizations do not work
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilot-LWDD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334022 ft
United States

I submitted an unlock code for an area I needed to fly for State of Florida. Area is .5 Mile long canal. I submitted this in FlySafe with our DJI account. I acceptted the code on my phone and I thought I was good to go.  Here is my authorization from DJI and unlock on my controller for Inspire 1.2. Note I was authorized to fly between 3/6/2019 and 3/8/2019
1.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

I attempted to fly this mission 3/7/19 and was denied. I was approved to 3/8/19. Here is the image from DJI GO on my ipad. i was not able to remove this image from the screen. The YES was not operable or active. I could only launch and read the conditions of use. I was surprised the Inspire 1 could actually take off  and fly. However, with that image on the screen it was useless.

Please DJI tell me what you are doing here with Authorizations. This is a very unstable environment to operate when you've completed every requested authorization to fly.

0.jpg

0.jpg
2.jpg
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. With regards to that, it seems you missed out to tick the circle on the right side for agreeing on the terms and condition. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-8
Use props
Pilot-LWDD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 334022 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 09:53
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. With regards to that, it seems you missed out to tick the circle on the right side for agreeing on the terms and condition. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
[view_image]

Yep, did that as well.
2019-3-8
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

The unlock system for the Inspire 1 is broken, you can't fly any automated flights with GS Pro, Pix4d, Litchi, etc resulting in people being forced to fly photogrammetry missions by hand (which turns out terrible).

2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules