Verify User Information Failed.
16538 26 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
N4LDG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft
United States

Yesterday I made an attempt to fly my P4P in front of my house. I typically do this to drain batteries.  I do live 2 miles away from Miami Executive (better known as, Tamiami) airport.  In the beginning I never had an issue doing this, as long as I stayed clear of the restricted area which was on the database. So now DJI has made updates and I happen to fall under this no-fly area, but I am able to receive an authorization code on my cell, which unlocks the drone. Yeserday, when I tried to do this, I got an the typical error saying, Flight Restrictions, etc... weak GPS signal, but yet it indicates 16 Sats, and Home point is verified..." then it came up saying, "Verify User Information Failed. Unknown Error. Error ID (200)."

What is that?  I am Part 107 licensed, and other than draining my battery, I only use my P4P for business.

Any clue as to what may have occrured and a solution???  I cannot afford to lose a job.  Note: Even when I get an authorization code, I do call the tower for permission before I take off.  Thus far, it has never been denied.

Louis.

2019-3-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It probably just means your phone could not contact the DJI database of users. This appears to happen quite frequently, and is not all that surprising given the Chinese version of the Internet. Try again and see if it comes good.
2019-3-8
Use props
N4LDG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft
United States

My IPad was online with my home WiFi, which is what I was using. It had access to the internet, that was one of the first things I checked.  So you’re saying the issue was on DJI side?  If this is the case, it could be a serious issue as it can interfere with my work, and I cannot afford to lose a job.  What could be done about this?
2019-3-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

N4LDG Posted at 3-8 14:33
My IPad was online with my home WiFi, which is what I was using. It had access to the internet, that was one of the first things I checked.  So you’re saying the issue was on DJI side?  If this is the case, it could be a serious issue as it can interfere with my work, and I cannot afford to lose a job.  What could be done about this?

I am not saying it IS the reason, just that in order to verify who you are, it has to make a connection with a web site in China, and quite often these Chinese websites are down for no apparent reason. As for doing something about it, good luck.....
2019-3-8
Use props
fans7700947c
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same problem. No solution yet.
2019-3-8
Use props
Mark Weiss
Second Officer
United States

This is one of the many reasons why I hate intentionally crippled products. They only harm HONEST people, not criminals.
2019-3-11
Use props
UPTGrad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1447884 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi.  I have the same issue.  I am a little to the south of you, and south of Ft Lauderdale airport, but not an issue.  Just like you.  (part 107 also)
I have no issue with my Mavic Air, and my Mavic Pro 2.
I can not fly my Mavic Pro Platinum, as it is giving the same error:

"Cannot takeoff..."
"Verify User Information Failed. Unknown Error. Error ID (200)."

Did you find a solution?
Thank you.
2019-4-15
Use props
fansa042611a
New

Netherlands

The same here. I live in Rotterdam, The Netherlands naar EHRD. Sometimes i fly indoors. Last week after an update of my Phantom 4 i got the same message.
2019-5-3
Use props
FlySafeNotStupi
New
Flight distance : 287762 ft
United States

Are you guys still having the same issue?  I had the same issue yesterday when I was trying to takeoff in front of my house.  I'm in a blue zone but should still be able to fly.
2019-7-12
Use props
djiuser_klCrcH4dqqnB
New

That simply means that you haven't actually logged into your DJI account via the DJI app on your iPad/phone yet.  Your app, though it's connected to your drone, doesn't yet know who you are.
2019-9-29
Use props
CDMSystemsLLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766572 ft
United States

I’m logged into my DJI account and having same issue.  We have two different drone groups here all using DJI and all grounded bc of a Verify User Info Failed error code 1012 that keeps popping up.  We are in a blue zone with dobbins ARB clearance but thanks to DJI can’t fly.  Stuck and on a contract to boot.
2020-3-26
Use props
Dan Michigan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11808 ft

United States

im having same issues in Michigan today . logged in but cant fly
2020-3-26
Use props
DJ Bernard James
New

United States

CDMSystemsLLC Posted at 3-26 05:57
I’m logged into my DJI account and having same issue.  We have two different drone groups here all using DJI and all grounded bc of a Verify User Info Failed error code 1012 that keeps popping up.  We are in a blue zone with dobbins ARB clearance but thanks to DJI can’t fly.  Stuck and on a contract to boot.

Thought it was just mine doing the same.
2020-3-26
Use props
billymod
New

United States

I am having the same issue here in California, in Santa Maria,  it says "Verify User information failed Incorrect input.  Error code (-1012) ", is this the same issue everyone is having?
2020-3-26
Use props
DJ Bernard James
New

United States

billymod Posted at 3-26 14:38
I am having the same issue here in California, in Santa Maria,  it says "Verify User information failed Incorrect input.  Error code (-1012) ", is this the same issue everyone is having?

Yeah man I’m so upset, this is the only thing I wanted to do today and can’t even fly
2020-3-26
Use props
fans50835863
lvl.1
Flight distance : 321522 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue here in Birmingham Alabama, error code -1012.
2020-3-26
Use props
billymod
New

United States

DJ Bernard James Posted at 3-26 15:02
Yeah man I’m so upset, this is the only thing I wanted to do today and can’t even fly

I am upset as well, I thought it was because I upgraded my phone, and have uninstalled the app, and tried so many different things, I just wanted to fly today.  I did find if you don't use your phone, you can fly.
2020-3-26
Use props
jgarrard1591
lvl.1
United States

Having the same problem in Jackson, Mississippi w/ my M2P. Very frustrating. It's a shame because I had fantastic visibility today. Error (-1012)
2020-3-26
Use props
DJ Bernard James
New

United States

billymod Posted at 3-26 15:08
I am upset as well, I thought it was because I upgraded my phone, and have uninstalled the app, and tried so many different things, I just wanted to fly today.  I did find if you don't use your phone, you can fly.

How can you fly without your phone? I have mavic zoom
2020-3-26
Use props
billymod
New

United States

I got this last night,  I flew this morning with no problems

Dear Bill,

Thanks for your email.

Due to temporary server issues, a sudden case of the certificate can not be imported has been caused. The system has been fixed now, please kindly try again. Your thoughtful information has provided us with important feedback.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused again. Your understanding is highly appreciated here!

We would like to remind you of updating all the firmware and fly safe databases both for app and aircraft in case of further inconvenience occurred. Thanks for your cooperation and wish you a good day!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.
We would like to remind you that during the period of outbreak prevention and control, please avoid visiting areas where the disease is prevalent, and also avoid crowds. Please wear a mask when going out, and keep your hands sanitized by washing and disinfecting them frequently. We will defeat this disease!

Best Regards
Viki.Gao
DJI Technical Support
Youtube: http://s.dji.com/Youtube-DJI
2020-3-27
Use props
jgarrard1591
lvl.1
United States

I'm still getting error codes. Except today I received TWO different codes. My god, come on DJI. Screenshots

Y'all got any recommendations? This is really aggravating.
2020-3-27
Use props
fans08371be0
New

Germany

Same issue for me today. Got error Codes 1002 & 1009 because of restrictions. Please fix.
2020-3-30
Use props
Skytrainii
New

United States

fans08371be0 Posted at 3-30 09:07
Same issue for me today. Got error Codes 1002 & 1009 because of restrictions. Please fix.

Here is what I found and what I did to fix my same issue.  Once in the app, go to “Me” and click on “More”.  Then click on “My Unlock NFZ Application”.  In there I found an expire Unlocking for my local airport just 4.5 miles away.  After hitting the “Refresh”, that Unlocking went away.  I quit the app and launched it again.  I don’t know if you need to do that last step or not.  But once back in the app, the flight authorization application worked without a hitch for me.  I received the text message with my authorization number, entered it and I was able to go flying.
2020-6-21
Use props
fansba91f12b
lvl.1

United States

Skytrainii Posted at 6-21 12:01
Here is what I found and what I did to fix my same issue.  Once in the app, go to “Me” and click on “More”.  Then click on “My Unlock NFZ Application”.  In there I found an expire Unlocking for my local airport just 4.5 miles away.  After hitting the “Refresh”, that Unlocking went away.  I quit the app and launched it again.  I don’t know if you need to do that last step or not.  But once back in the app, the flight authorization application worked without a hitch for me.  I received the text message with my authorization number, entered it and I was able to go flying.

That worked ...
2020-9-7
Use props
Frank P.
lvl.1
United States

Skytrainii Posted at 2020-6-21 12:01
Here is what I found and what I did to fix my same issue.  Once in the app, go to “Me” and click on “More”.  Then click on “My Unlock NFZ Application”.  In there I found an expire Unlocking for my local airport just 4.5 miles away.  After hitting the “Refresh”, that Unlocking went away.  I quit the app and launched it again.  I don’t know if you need to do that last step or not.  But once back in the app, the flight authorization application worked without a hitch for me.  I received the text message with my authorization number, entered it and I was able to go flying.
I was getting very frustrated until I found this resolve.
Worked for me. Thanks Much!  
2021-7-24
Use props
billnelsonnelsonmedia.com
lvl.2
United States

if I go into the General screen and log in on my iPhone (I suppose any cellular-enabled device will suffice) and log in to DJI before I fly, I can get passed the 'Unable to Verify' screen and apply for permission with success. Hope this helps
2021-10-7
Use props
Regianni
New
Flight distance : 443586 ft
Suriname

Skytrainii Posted at 2020-6-21 12:01
Here is what I found and what I did to fix my same issue.  Once in the app, go to “Me” and click on “More”.  Then click on “My Unlock NFZ Application”.  In there I found an expire Unlocking for my local airport just 4.5 miles away.  After hitting the “Refresh”, that Unlocking went away.  I quit the app and launched it again.  I don’t know if you need to do that last step or not.  But once back in the app, the flight authorization application worked without a hitch for me.  I received the text message with my authorization number, entered it and I was able to go flying.

Still works. It solved my issue today.

Thanks so much
2023-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules