Osmo Pocket Control Wheel Issues
2879 9 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarkHeart
lvl.1
United States

I couldn't find a thread on this so sorry if there's already one! Anyone experiencing your control wheel sometimes freaking out and not being able to tilt down? Everything else works except that...it also gets confused and turns right instead of down...but it WILL tilt up lol. Lots of bugs with the Osmo! THANKS!
2019-3-8
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Calibrate the wheel From the osmo menu
2019-3-9
Use props
DarkHeart
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 3-9 05:17
Calibrate the wheel From the osmo menu

Yes, Thats the first thing I did. A few times! Still no luck. Thanks!
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a sample of this short scenario for further assistance? You may upload the link using the google drive or dropbox to upload the link. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-10
Use props
fansd7ac3d48
New

Taiwan

I got an issue with the controller wheeler — after attaching to Osmo Pocket, and showing the “connected” message, there is no response to the wheel nor the two buttons at all. It was working a few days back. Anyway to check what is the issue? Thanks
2019-12-28
Use props
ullihh
New
Flight distance : 407 ft
Germany

fansd7ac3d48 Posted at 2019-12-28 03:46
I got an issue with the controller wheeler — after attaching to Osmo Pocket, and showing the “connected” message, there is no response to the wheel nor the two buttons at all. It was working a few days back. Anyway to check what is the issue? Thanks

Bump. I got the exact same problem here.
Bought a controller wheel, used it maybe 2 times. And now after three weeks of not using it it's not even responding to anything when I connect it to the Osmo. Any thoughts about that? Software problems or did it just die?
2020-2-28
Use props
ullihh
New
Flight distance : 407 ft
Germany

ullihh Posted at 2-28 13:33
Bump. I got the exact same problem here.
Bought a controller wheel, used it maybe 2 times. And now after three weeks of not using it it's not even responding to anything when I connect it to the Osmo. Any thoughts about that? Software problems or did it just die?

Actually not the exact same problem as I reread my pre-posters message again. I don't even get a "connect" message.
2020-2-28
Use props
djiuser_PdqpaUA8I6bc
New

China

I have exactly same problem. I saw the connection message than not work. I am in Shenzhen China. I am thinking about to go DJI store where i bought it.  But if i can fix here. It will save my time.
2020-10-3
Use props
GBL
New

United Kingdom

I have exact same problem. Tested controller wheel module when I first got it and it was fine, since then I was mainly using mobile control, now that I come to use the controller module, it says module connected but nothing works.  Osmo is mint condition, hardly used.
2021-6-3
Use props
DarkHeart
lvl.1
United States

Just chiming back in after my first post. My issue seemed to disappear shortly after posting. Maybe by the next software update. It's been so long. Anyone having issues I'd say update, calibrate, remove wheel and put it back together...lol which I'm sure you're doing bc that's what I was doing with no luck until an update. I've had no issues since and it's been a great little camera in my kit. Good luck!
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules