importing dji tello in india
9085 11 2019-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anandchawla
New

India

I believe dji tello is being purchased by a lot of people in india, that means someone is importing.

As per the WPC site of India, to import DJI Tello - which is a nano drone one requires a equipment type approval license.

I am sure if someone is importing it properly must have done so. Can anyone in forum help on this.....

i am also attaching the eta application which requires some application info from manufaturer, can DJI tello team help on this.

I have a order of 400 drones of DJI tello edu which supports drone coding...so it is important for me to do this legally.

Else can someone who is importing legitlly drones give help on how to import nano drones in india.

PLs help on this.

rgards

etaapplication.pdf

60.97 KB, Down times: 13

2019-3-8
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Well received. In regard to the application info from the manufacturer, I’ve informed our appropriate team to look into your case soon, hope we can get it sorted out shortly. Appreciate your patience.
2019-3-9
Use props
Anand Chawla
New

India

Hi
I haven't got any reply
Will the concerned person reply
2019-3-16
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey Anand, thanks for your feedback.
I have coordinated with the dedicated team and was informed that they have already contacted you.
Please kindly have a check and let me know if you have any further problems. Wish you a wonderful day ahead.
2019-3-17
Use props
Anand Chawla
New

India

Dear ryze no one has contacted me yet pls have them email me asap at info@arcsolution.com
2019-3-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

We are so sorry about this.  I’ve asked the designated department to take care of your case soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well.
2019-3-20
Use props
DHARANI SEKARAN
New

India

RYZE Posted at 3-20 03:06
We are so sorry about this.  I’ve asked the designated department to take care of your case soon, I’ll keep an eye on it as well.

Provide ETA for Tello as soon as possible. Many customers will benefit from this. Government officials say it is duty of manufacturer to obtain ETA from WPC.
2019-5-30
Use props
DHARANI SEKARAN
New

India

DHARANI SEKARAN Posted at 5-30 02:27
Provide ETA for Tello as soon as possible. Many customers will benefit from this. Government officials say it is duty of manufacturer to obtain ETA from WPC.

My email id: dharani5464@gmail.com
2019-5-30
Use props
Plot It
New

India

Hello Friends,

Does anyone have any update on ETA (EQUIPMENT TYPE APPROVAL) for flying Drones in India? ETA should be the first step before we proceed to with other legal formalities. As per the website, this certificate has to be obtained by the manufacturer
2019-6-26
Use props
VRooMAR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86129 ft
United States

Is it available on Amazon/Ebay India portals ?
2019-7-14
Use props
Sumit Jain
lvl.1

India

Hi All, So let me clear off all the doubts and make it easy for everyone to complete the process.

1. ETA (Equipment Type Approval Certificate) is provided by WPC Wing, DOT (Department of Telecommunication)

A). ETA form (submitted to local RLO - Regional Licensing. Officer)
B) Product RF Test Report. available for download on their website. dji.com/euro-compliance/
C) Product Specs and Manual/Catalog - available for download on their website for each category.
D) Self Declaration (ETA) for application with details for your use, address, and registration, and undertaking that you have applied to only their particular RLO.
E) Authorisation letter from manufacturer to apply for Drone Registration to be submitted.  (This one we need from DJI). This can be a simple format of your drone details and authorization that you have purchased from DJI and all the product catalog/manual and specs as specified with the product.
F) A payment of Rs. 10,000/- to. bharatkosh.gov.in and attach the receipt in the application to your respective RLO. (under Ministry TELECOMMUNICATIONS) and purpose ETA.

Getting an ETA takes at least 30 days from RLO. WPC Wing, DOT.
2021-2-2
Use props
Mohammad Saif
New

India

DHARANI SEKARAN Posted at 2019-5-30 09:38
My email id: dharani5464@gmail.com

Hi bro are brought this tello? And how
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now