Mavic air dive in saltwater. I lost completely my drone.
4309 53 2019-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Natter_07
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199242 ft
United Kingdom

Manuel F. Posted at 3-14 01:26
I get answer from DJI:

" The unfortunate incident that occurred to your aircraft has been confirmed as a warranty case according to our data analysis.

Glad its all sorted for you.

In terms of colour, red is by far the best choice...
2019-3-14
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15748786 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Anybody knows how long DJI take to send the new replacement drone.? And what delivery mail they use?
2019-3-15
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Manuel F. Posted at 3-15 08:07
Anybody knows how long DJI take to send the new replacement drone.? And what delivery mail they use?

varies depending on location and destination.     i dont know for you and your location but here int he us, 3-7 days seems typical delivery once dispatch the package to carrier
2019-3-15
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

It's good to see DJI do the right thing. High Five too them!
2019-3-15
Use props
winkiel82
First Officer
Flight distance : 4059806 ft
Poland

Sorry to hear that You last Your MA, but it's happy end Cheers.
2019-3-15
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

HereForTheBeer Posted at 3-15 08:47
varies depending on location and destination.     i dont know for you and your location but here int he us, 3-7 days seems typical delivery once dispatch the package to carrier

Its strange because since yesterday morning dji dont say nothing more.
2019-3-15
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Manuel F. Posted at 3-15 15:11
Its strange because since yesterday morning dji dont say nothing more.

they should email you a coupon or apply credit to this account for you,  for the value of the drone replacement from their store, you can then redeem in their dji store online.   from there it can take 24-72 hours to process and get it handed to the carrier then from there its up to whoever is shipping it your way..
2019-3-15
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

that's a good and nice happy ending
2019-3-15
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

I ask DJI that I would like to know what was the failure and this was the answer :
"
Based on the analysis result, it seems that the incident was caused by a possible flight controller issue. However, as the aircraft was lost and we could not get it for further analysis, that was only one of our speculations. But we still would like to offer you the 100% off discount in this case since we greatly appreciate your support to DJI. It is suggested to pay more attention to the flight environment, check the aircraft's status before launching "

2019-3-17
Use props
driverseat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1788576 ft
Netherlands

JJB* Posted at 3-9 03:29
Hi Manual,

Last part of the flight your MA was heading 060 but drifting hdg 285.

Hi, Nice work to figure those things out. I can learn something from your explanation.
Regads
2019-3-17
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

driverseat Posted at 3-17 01:42
Hi, Nice work to figure those things out. I can learn something from your explanation.
Regads

Thanks driverseat!

many happy landings,
cheers
JJB
2019-3-17
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

Its seems that finally they send the replacement MA out. They send me the tracking number from UPS.. But if I search for it on UPS site, no tracking nothing appear for this number. Lets see tomorrow.
2019-3-21
Use props
Manuel F.
lvl.2
  • >>>
Portugal

After near 3 weeks, i can consider this topic closed for me. The new MA arrived today by UPS.
In general the DJI support was perfect.  
The only think i would suggest DJI  is the improve the packing of the new drone, because it was delivered on a cartoon box simply wrapped in bubble wrap. The propellers come next to the MA on a palstic bag,
In my opinion the rotor of the motors can be bend or damage if the box will be badly treated.

2019-3-27
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

good it was solved as replacement free of charge (only fair solution in this case IMHO) happy flying

2019-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules