Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi
I keep reading and seeing to set the focus to infinity and just leave it, is there a setting somewhere within the P osmo to accomplish this?
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

No, what you are reading is changing auto focus to single shot rather than continuous
2019-3-9
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 3-9 13:38
No, what you are reading is changing auto focus to single shot rather than continuous

Ok I got it thx
2019-3-9
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Am I correct in thinking that if the OP is set to Single Shot and you then tap on something in the distance the OP will remain focused to Infinity for that clip?
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

It should do, yes
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're glad to you've managed to figure out your query in regards to the Osmo Pocket via the help of our DJI forum member. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-10
Use props
djiuser_oD20Wgy9lILK
lvl.1
Norway

Do you recommend to always shoot in AFS-mode?
So far I have just tried AFC, however the foucus keeps flickering on off target.
2019-3-11
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

Unfortunately NOT.

AF-C has improved with the last FW update but nevertheless it is not perfect, especially in low light.

The best option as mentioned above to avoid any Focus Pumping issues is to tap further down the image in AF-S. The focus will stay locked at that distance and everything will look 'acceptably' sharp. Obviously if you wnat to focus in something really close you will have to re-tap.

2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules