DJI Assistant 2 won't download latest firmware
5628 5 2019-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
akman2014
lvl.2

United States

I see lots of threads from last year concerning download probs...is this still an issue? Any tricks to get the latest firmware?  I freshly installed DJI Assistant 2 from the DJI download center, have a brand new Mavic Platinum.  The controller updated perfectly, the drone connects to my PC (using supplied USB cable), the program sees the drone, but when I start the download it sits at 1% for 20-30 minutes until drone batt starts getting low.

I've been flying a Phantom 3 for many years, had lots of firmware issues with that as well. Hoped a Mavic would be better.  Any suggs?

2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what is the version of your DJI assistant 2? I would recommend trying to update the aircraft using the DJI GO 4 app if you'll encounter a problem with our DJI assistant 2. You may refer to our video tutorial below for you to update using the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further assistance.

2019-3-10
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the latest Dji Assistant 2 for Mavic, v  2.06 and it always shows network error when checking for new firmware. Won't even show the current firmware that's on the aircraft or controller.  Is this issue being looked into?? I run windows 10
2019-3-12
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the latest Dji Assistant 2 for Mavic, v  2.06 and it always shows network error when checking for new firmware. Won't even show the current firmware that's on the aircraft or controller.  Is this issue being looked into?? I run windows 10
2019-3-12
Use props
akman2014
lvl.2

United States

I read a post somewhere that said to "keep trying." So, after 5 days of trying to upgrade the firmware, it finally started downloading and updated flawlessly.  It was definitely not my internet speed or computer, I tried unsuccessfully on several PCs using DJI Assistant 2 and also via iPad w/DJI Go 4 app.  All of a sudden on day 5 it decided to work.  Go figure.  Server problem at DJI, I suspect.  
2019-3-14
Use props
djiuser_EhBl7BlX5FeR
New

United States

I am having the same issue and cannot update the firmware for my air two.  You guys really need to get it together over there a lot of people been having this problem and I can’t even fly my drone until I update the firmware and nothing is working please help ASAP as it’s looking like pretty amateur hour over there!
2020-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules