Anyone Using A Kyocera Phone?
2347 4 2019-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

Just bought a Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2. Android version 8.1.0. The app runs but not well. Won't rotate, seems to flash between different screens, just all around bad behavior. My main device is a Mini 4. Works great. Just wanted to have gps when flying on device.
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Thudd. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device you are using. Upon checking the mobile device Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-3-10
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 10:05
Hello and good day Thudd. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device you are using. Upon checking the mobile device Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply
2019-3-11
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 10:05
Hello and good day Thudd. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device you are using. Upon checking the mobile device Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Pro as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Pro and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thudd Posted at 3-11 09:13
Thank you for your reply

You are very much welcome Thudd. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules