New controller will not turn on
692 6 2019-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsawall
lvl.1
United States

I charged my new controller but it will not turn on.  I push the power button the 4 white LED come on but then go out.  There is no beeping on the controller as it states in the manual and the monitor will no come on either.
2019-3-10
Use props
VE7ABR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317651 ft
Canada

Push button twice and hold down
2019-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day bsawall. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your new remote controller. Can you please try to follow the procedure VE7ABR posted above #2. The proper way to switch on the drone and the remote controller is to press the power button once, then release, then press and hold for 2 seconds. Please keep us updated on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-3-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Any progress with your power button situation..

Double click hold and the same procedure to turn them off,  both RC and drone...

If you only depress those power buttons once, the LEDs flash, to show you the relative power remaining in the rechargeable battery packs.
You should seriously RTFM again, before ever attempting to fire up the drone, let alone the RC power...

Read The Flight Manual.

RedHotPoker

2019-3-10
Use props
bsawall
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 12:29
Hello and good day bsawall. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your new remote controller. Can you please try to follow the procedure VE7ABR posted above #2. The proper way to switch on the drone and the remote controller is to press the power button once, then release, then press and hold for 2 seconds. Please keep us updated on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

Tried the above procedure prior to posting as well as reading the entire manual, I had a phantom 4 prior to buying the pro4+.
2019-3-11
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It could be that the battery is gone.  How old is it and when was it last used?
2019-3-11
Use props
bsawall
lvl.1
United States

I have decided to return it and get a replacement from the vendor.
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules