Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Banjo Norfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49921 ft
United Kingdom

Hi ,

What software is everyone using to edit their video's ? ,

I'm looking for colour correction as I have wondershare filmora and that doesn't seem to have it ,

Thanks ,
2019-3-10
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use Creative Cloud, specifically premiere CC and after affects, since they cover a lot of bases between the two, and light room for when I need to compile hyperlapse raw photos.
2019-3-10
Use props
Banjo Norfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49921 ft
United Kingdom

AlphaFlightNW Posted at 3-10 20:54
I use Creative Cloud, specifically premiere CC and after affects, since they cover a lot of bases between the two, and light room for when I need to compile hyperlapse raw photos.

I use PS and LR everyday for photography and there is a trial of premiere pro cc on creative cloud ,

It looks complicated on youtube but I guess like any software its down to practise ,

Thanks Alpha
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out, we can wait for the best recommendation from our valued member here for the best editing software. Best regards!
2019-3-11
Use props
TrippleDelta
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2228182 ft
Belgium

Shotcut. It's free and does a nice job.
2019-3-12
Use props
Sportivod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66158 ft
United Kingdom

Banjo, Filmora does have some great colour correction tools, but it may be they only work in the paid version. In the meanwhile, this post covers all the various apps that are worth a look, gives a brief evaluation of them and covers all from free up to expensive professional apps: https://www.dronevideoadvisor.com/2019/02/05/what-software-should-i-use/
2019-3-24
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i recommend davinci resolve for windows
2019-3-24
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the Adobe Collection. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop and Illustrator
2019-3-24
Use props
Jerry Smit
lvl.1

United States

I use Camtasia and Joyoshare Media Cutter. The former fits for professionals and the latter is suitable for both beginners and professionals.
2020-8-9
Use props
sylviawatson
lvl.1

China

If you are a newbie, you can try TunesKit Video Cutter. If you are professional enough, you can use Wondershare, Adobe and Camtasia.
2020-9-14
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft
Brazil

premiere or davinci
2020-9-15
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

CyberLink Power Director.  Not free and I'm still learning.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules