2279 9 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NordicDroneSolutions
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi

Does anyone know where I can find the MSDS on the Osmo Pocket for its internal battery?
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to that. I can send you the file please send me a PM providing your best email address that I can send the file. Best regards!
2019-3-11
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi

I need the Doc too!
Can this be made available on the main web site?
2019-6-4
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Why and what is this file for. what are you going to,do with it?

just interesting
2019-6-4
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Material Safety Data Sheet. In this case, It’s a sheet of instructions on the battery characteristics and hazards. It also offers solutions on what to do if any of the internals are accidentally swallowed, catch fire, etc. its a required paper on dangerous cargo, products. For example,  windex or a glass cleaner has an MSDS.
2019-6-4
Use props
johannessutedja\
lvl.2
Indonesia

marctronixx Posted at 6-4 09:14
Material Safety Data Sheet. In this case, It’s a sheet of instructions on the battery characteristics and hazards. It also offers solutions on what to do if any of the internals are accidentally swallowed, catch fire, etc. its a required paper on dangerous cargo, products. For example,  windex or a glass cleaner has an MSDS.

I also need msds dji osmo pocet especially regarding battery, requested by the shipping department
can you help me thanks
2019-10-28
Use props
VictoriousSouth
New

United States

Hello, I need to ship my OSMO pocket and I also need the MSDS, Can you please email it to me ? Thanks
2019-12-9
Use props
VictoriousSouth
New

Saudi Arabia

Hello, I am still waiting for the document. can you email it to me, please? Thanks
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_55TUfbVRUOp1
lvl.1

Qatar

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-3-11 08:35
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. With regards to that. I can send you the file please send me a PM providing your best email address that I can send the file. Best regards!

Hi
Hope your fine
I need the msds for the DJI pocket 2 please ? Can you help
2021-6-30
Use props
djiuser_55TUfbVRUOp1
lvl.1

Qatar

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-3-11 08:35

Dear DGI Gamora please help me, I uregently need the MSDS for the DJI Pocket 2 Creator for the courier DHL... Please help I could not post nor DM option my email mtaher77 @ live. Com
2021-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules