M600 with Z30
2561 12 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jack.ruffhead
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,
I have an standard M600 and have attached a Z30 camera to it using the proper Gimbal mount but i am not getting a video feed from the camera. I know the Z30 works as i have used it on a M210, and i have tried 2 gimbal mounts to check that the first wasnt faulty. I can move the camera around but just have no video feed. i have checked all the connections multiple times, Fully updated all the firmware and have also checked the settings in the DJI Go app. Can anyone help please?
2019-3-11
Use props
Aerial Robotix
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144357 ft
Nigeria

Have you checked your image transmission settings?
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that make sure you set the proper setting under Image transmission setting. Please set this setting
1. Enable EXT Port
2 EXT-Bandwidth Allocation-100%
3. App Output mode: EXT
2019-3-11
Use props
jack.ruffhead
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, i have checked all the settings. It keeps connecting and showing me the telemetry date but then quickly disconnecting, but the whole time i have no image transmission signal. i have checked all the connections too so i know that its not a loose cable
2019-3-12
Use props
DaiGriff
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jack.ruffhead Posted at 3-12 00:55
Hi, i have checked all the settings. It keeps connecting and showing me the telemetry date but then quickly disconnecting, but the whole time i have no image transmission signal. i have checked all the connections too so i know that its not a loose cable

How have you found the recorded resolution?...am considering buying but seeing conflicting reviews
2019-3-13
Use props
DaiGriff
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jack.ruffhead Posted at 3-12 00:55

How have you found the recorded resolution?...am considering buying but seeing conflicting reviews
2019-3-13
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

DaiGriff Posted at 3-13 03:41

uhh.. the specs are on DJI's website.. try looking
2019-3-13
Use props
DaiGriff
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HyperSpectral Posted at 3-13 04:26
uhh.. the specs are on DJI's website.. try looking

Buddy...specs is one thing, actual use is something else
2019-3-13
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

DaiGriff Posted at 3-13 04:49
Buddy...specs is one thing, actual use is something else

No. Specs are specs. At least in this case.

Do you know how resolution works? You think the spec for say the X3 will say 4000x3000 pixels and the image you get is like 10% less or 3600x2700?
2019-3-13
Use props
DaiGriff
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don’t want to debate with you, the qualitative question was for someone else.
2019-3-13
Use props
jack.ruffhead
lvl.1

United Kingdom

when it was working it was great, hense why im so keen to get it working again. if youre looking at buying one i would suggest only using it with a newish drone as i think that may be half my problem
2019-3-13
Use props
jhc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 790761 ft
United States

DaiGriff Posted at 3-13 03:41

I've had my M600 Pro and Z30 since last November.  My experience with it since the January firmware fiasco have not been positive.  
2019-3-19
Use props
fansf923b04b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4016211 ft
United States

I've seen the same issue.  The camera firmware versions are different for each drone. You will have to update the camera firmware if you want to use it on the M600.  Check the download section for each UAS on the DJI website.
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules