Problem connceting Xiaomi Mi A2 to the controller
4328 5 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kmarci94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152723 ft
Hungary

I have a very weird problem since the last DJI GO 4 update (v4.3.14). When I connect my Xiaomi Mi A2 (Android 9.0) the harging icon flashes for a split sec on my phone but after that nothing happens and the controllers red LED starts blinking and then lights up to indicate there is no connection via USB. I have to restart my controller several times (at least 10 times) to work. Anyone else experienced this problem lately?
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day kmarci94. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in connecting your mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi A2 ) on your DJI remote controller. Have you tried using a different mobile device and see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device that you are using Xiaomi Mi A2. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Xiaomi Mi A2 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Xiaomi Mi A2 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-3-11
Use props
Dwi Putro Notonegoro
New

Indonesia

I also have the same problem. I use Xiaomi Mi 6x. Is there any chance for me to keep using my Mi 6x to control my Mavic pro?
2019-6-24
Use props
mtarrago
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178973 ft
Spain

Good Morning. I had the same problem with the A2 when updating to 9.0. The solution I found is the following:
- Connect the RC to a power source, such as a powerbank.
- Connect the A2 to the lower USB port (the one used for tablets, for example).
- Turn on the RC and wait for the A2 and the RC to connect and the DJI app to launch.
At this time, the power supply can be disconnected and the A2 will remain connected through the lower USB port.

I hope it helps.
2019-6-25
Use props
djiuser_s54eDHPIY6qV
New

HEY
I have the same problem to connect the
xiaomi mi a 2 to the mavic air controler
Sombudy can help??
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_fVZfR2ReQYaU
lvl.1

Argentina

Same problem here with my brand new mavic air 2, I was not able to execute that workaround because the RC simply cannot charge using the upper usb-c port, I don't know what to do, my cellphone its supposed to meet all requirements (android > 6, 64 bit ARM processors)
2020-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules